Hollow's Day Part 1

It is like no other night when the moon is full and the monsters dance with joy. That's right tis the night of Hollows Day. Langston Hughes school was having their ordinary Halloween party. Every one joined in the night of the evil. Children, parents and teachers alike all gathered into the gymnasium for the party. The night when witches and ghouls can hang and drink punch. You'd think it would be an awesome party. But not knowing what was to happen later on stricked all people with horror.
      Every one was having a blast. People dancing and talking and just having some fun. Until that fun ended when the piñata came around. They had waited for the principal to come out and pick someone to hit the piñata but since he was taking forever the vice principal took over and rolled the piñata down so people can hit it. He choose the star student to hit the piñata first. When she had swung she had hit it with all her might. When she hit the 'piñata'she felt a soft impact. She took off her blind fold and saw that the piñata was in the shape of their principal. She took off the mask and screamed seeing that her principal was hanging from the string. After she figured out that the principle was the piñata a voice on the loud speaker was heard. The voice was more of a deep scrappy voice."Hello there. I figured you found your principles body already?"'SCREAMS'
     He said," Would you all stop screaming and listen. I want to play a little game with all of you. Its a game of 'Who can stay alive till morning.' Here are the rules...."
'AHHHHhhh'
    " Well I guess someone couldn't wait for the rules and ended up dead. Now if you all would just shut up and listen, you don't want to be like that vice principal of yours over now do you?"
    "First rule: if you try to leave the building before the sun rises you will be shout with a thousand nails. Understood? Okay, rule two: There are no police officers joining this game or even security. Besides they're all dead so I guess there isn't any use for any of your phones kids. Third rule: if there are more than fifteen people left you can leave but if there is only three left you die! There is one more rule that you will learn about very shortly I believe depending on how stupid the lot of you are."
    The parents and teachers were worried. They tried to think up ways to stay alive but what they didn't do was ask the pre-teens how to deal with this matter. Usually you wouldn't try to ask them a question like this but what about all those violent games they play. There is a game with the exact situation.
   One of the groups of kids that was listening to the loud speaker realized that this was just like that new game they all bought.They went up to the adults and tried to explain to them that it is as if they were in the game.