Hollow's Day Part 3

When they all had got some kind of weapon they all sat back down. The killer was wondering what they were going to do and became amused. He wasn't exactly worried about the kids at all. He was more interested in what the adults would do and only paid attention to them. When they thought it was a good enough time then ever four kids walked up to the weird figure and took their weapon and smashed it down. When this happened the murder was surprised. He thought that if they found this out then they might know how to escape without setting off the traps.
   He got up from his chair and grabbed all the guns he brought with him and started towards the gym. He realized that by the time he was to get there they would all be gone. So he dropped about three guns and started to run. By the time he reached the gym the last person was already leaving the gym and went outside. They all ran in the same direction trying to escape from his gun range.
   He dropped two more guns and started to run after them. When he dropped his last gun he stopped and started laughing. When he started to laugh he signaled the principal , vice principal and the male teacher out. They were all laughing.
   The group all stopped in their tracks to turn around and see that the so called killer was actually one of the board of education members. They saw a camera with the camera man and a " You've Been Pranked" sign in the directors hands.
   The group didn't think that that was funny. Still with their weapons in hand they started to chase all the prankers. But in the end they ended up having a well paid for Halloween party. Who paid for, well the prankers of course.
  They were also paid for all the stress they went through and being on camera.

This is the end of Hollow's Day.