Hollow's Day Part 2

When the adults finally started to listen to them they became confused. Arata's mother said, "Stop playing around this is serious!" Arata and his friends said in unison," We are serious!" Arata said," This is part of that new game I got. There is a killer at a party keeping people hostage and setting up traps. We can't go to the office, the bathroom, or the cafeteria. If you do you would due automatically. If you don't believe me than through that bowl into the cafeteria across the hall. Watch what happenes when it hits the ground." Kenchi's father wanted to know if it was the truth or a lie so he picked up the punch bowl and threw it into the cafeteria. When he did that the ceiling came down with spears at the top. Over the loud speaker the killer said, " So you figured out on of the traps. Well done. But that won't help you stay alive till sunrise." After what happened the adults started to listen to the kids. Arata was the only one who really completed the game so he gave every one something to do so they wouldn't leave the gym. One of the teachers couldn't take the stress anymore and fell asleep near Arata. Arata felt if like he could keep everyone alive until one of the male teachers tried to escape and got himself killed. He was so stressed out that he wasn't thinking straight anymore. He was told were all the traps were but still got killed.
   Arata was so shocked that he sat in the corner wondering if he can save the rest of them. He thought to himself, ' If the killer can see us that must mean that there is a couple of cameras in here and he is the one setting of the traps at the slightest of sounds or movements. So if I can find the cameras in the gym we can at least take care of what he sees in here and then see if we can get out that window.'
   He started to look around to see if he could find something that wasn't there before. He saw that there were weird figures in every corner, even the corner where he was sitting. He got up out of his corner and went to the group that was trying so hard to relax. He told them, " Try not to look as if you know they're there but coolly look at one of the corners. You see the weird looking figures?" They nodded.    "We need to figure out a way to get rid of those things cuz I think those are cameras." They started thinking of ways to get rid of the cameras when they remembered they were in the gym and the supply closet was right there. They opened the door and saw that there were hockey sticks and batts in there. They told the parents and everyone else to get one so it wouldn't look suspicious if they were the only ones with a weapon.