Owen's orignal character

Name: Tyler Rentin
Age: 16
Looks:

Gender: maleSexuality: bisexual B

Gender: male
Sexuality: bisexual
B.D.S. (Best dance style): contemporary, acro, lyrical, jazz, hip hop
W.D.S. (Worst dance style): tap, street, Bollywood, musical theatre.
Backstory: He was born in New Brunswick, Canada, but left that and moved to Toronto, Ontario. He grew up dancing in the Canadian Dance Company located in Mississauga, Ontario, where he spent his life until the age of twelve until he moved to California and got into the 'California Dance Centre'  for one year. But when thirteen he moved to Washington after being asked to join the National Competitive Dance Faction (NCDF) but has left that. The NCDF was an organization of a few dancers from around  the country to compete at different teams ran by the president himself. Or well more so founded by the president. But he has recently left it after having to move again to New York City. (OR L.A. Whatever we choose)
Likes: Reading, singing, dancing, the outside,Pepsi, pizza, acting, Narnia, sleeping, memes, Thesaurus.com, The Next Step, Lost & Found, The Big Bang Theory, TV, the globe,
Dislikes: not getting enough sleep, knives, killers, murderers, clowns, heights, spiders, homophobia, urban Legends, Halloween, being misunderstood, people yelling at him, having to tell people no, forgetting the choreography, not hearing something, the world ending, his religion possibly being fake, the sun exploding, the fact that the earth might be flat, being called names, bullying, suicidal people, North Korea, guns, and wars.