Half a heart

Sadness, sadness was all i could feel.

All the memories we had floated back and reminded me of him.

I missed Every laugh , every fight, every kiss, every silly moment. Every thing.

I sat down on the dirty cold bench outside the library. The sky was a dark grey color, and it looked like it was going to start raining any second now.

"It is all my fault. I'm so, so sorry!" I whispered and looked up to the clouded sky with tears streaming down my face.

"Why did you stop fighting!?" I tried to scream, but i came out as  a whisper. It started to rain just as I finished the line. I didn't care, it wouldn't make any difference. The weather reflected my emotions. Sad, hurt,  angry, empty.

My hair was wet from sitting in the rain, and in a mess from every time i had dragged my fingers through it

"I loved you Harry, why did you stop fighting!?" I whispered quietly facing the rain.

"Louis? Are you okay mate?"

Someone said.

I didn't turn to see who it was.

"Are you crying?" It was Liam.

He slowly sat down beside me.

"You know...you have to let him go Lou." He said putting a hand on my shoulder.

"HOW!? HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT! I CAN'T JUST FORGET HIM!" I snapped at him as I rose up.

"No, don't forget him, let him go! You can't keep shutting everything else out. You aren't the same anymore."

He explained calmly as he stood up and patted my shoulder.

"ARE YOU SAYING THAT I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!?"I yelled and pulled his hand away from me angrily.

"No, I know you care. but he has been gone for a year now Louis!"  He pointed out.

Wow! It has gone a whole year since the car accident.

If i just had kept my eyes on the road...

*flasch back*

"Where are we going Lou?" Harry asked laughing.

"I can't tell you Hazza boo!" I smiled at him using the nickname I made up for him.

We were going to my mum's lake house for the weekend.

Just me and him. I had it all planed out.

"Why can't you tell me?" He pouted and I laughed at him.

"Because its a suprise Harry, that's why!"

"But Louiiis!" He whined.

"Nope! I'm not saying another word about it! But I'm sure you'll love it!" I smiled

My foot hit the break as I slowed down to a stop at the red light.

Harry reached down and turned on the radio and 'thrift shop' by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis came on.

Harry and I started singing and jumping in our seats but quickly stopped when the traffic lights turned yellow, then green and we speeded off.

"LOUIS! WATCH OUT!" Harry screamed and I heard a loud 'bang' and then it all went black.

•••••••