Introduction

Hey peeps! Thank you all so much for all the lovely support! Let's try to get this story to 30k! I  just wants to say a big thank you to all of you who read my story!  I wrote when I was like 11 so the grammar and stuff might not be the best, I will to edit it when i have time. But thanks so much! Love ya all loads! 

Edit: OMG WE GOT A RANKING??????? THANK YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH! LITTLE 11-YEAR-OLD ME WOULD'VE FLIPPED OUT!!!!!! (I M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW THANKKKKKK UUUU) DON'T FORGET TO  VOTE, READ, AND RECOMMEND! LET'S TRY TO GET TO AT LEAST #10 IN RANKINGS! LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH! XXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

*************************************************************************************

Hi, my name is Barry Allen and I am the fastest man alive. But every fast man needs a girl to support him and help him go through hard times. That is exactly what's happening with Caitlin and I. Caitlin and I met after I was in a coma for nine months. When I woke up, the first person I saw was Caitlin. My Caitlin. She is smart, kind and pretty. She majors in bioengineering and she is super smart. I felt bad for Caitlin too. Her fiancé died and her new boyfriend turned out to be the evil speedster who killed my dad. Those things totally tore her heart into a million pieces, and that was really hard for her. So I asked her out and she said yes. We would crack up at jokes that only nerds would understand. Like E=MC Hammered. We would do experiments and one time we almost burned my favorite book. Almost. My best friend Oliver thinks Caitlin and I are cute together and my ex-crush Felicity Smoak thought Caitlin was perfect for me. She is. I love her with all my heart and I would die for her. I am her Barry. Her Barry. Even my first crush, Iris, can't impress me now, and she pretty much hates me since she has a crush on me now. Iris also hates Caitlin since she thinks that she took her spot, but that is so not true. I picked Caitlin for life. And she will always be a part of my life. Whether Iris like it or not. So there. Now I gotta go and buy some pizza from Keystone since Caitlin and I are having a movie night. My best friend Cisco will also be there and it's going to be super fun! Do not tell anyone but it's kind of obvious that he has a crush on Caitlin. But I'm fine with that. I mean, you can like anybody you want, it's a free country!  Now I really have to go. See ya all later!