Story Idea #1

Title:
The Toxic Core(Placeholder)

Plot:
A tale so sweet that it'll rot your teeth,well and maybe your face as well. The world of Cantopia, it's full of delicious candy and sugary sweets. The ruler,King Reese, established order around the world. But what happens if the world wasn't how it seems,sometimes sweets can rot you and everyone.

Genre(s):
Horror
Action
Dark Fantasy
Science Fiction

Main Character(s):
Gumi Skitts

Age:
20 or 21

Career:
None

Description:
Pink skin
Green(left) & navy blue(right)eyes
Dark Purple hair

Personality:
Unstable
Quiet
Vicious
Psychotic

Location:
Cantopia is a world made of candy. Some of the residents are candy we humans see,but if we eat one we're dead. The Cantoians are radioactive because of a freak accident that wiped out humankind or replaced our genetic makeup to produce more sugar in our bodies.Some of the humans became what the Cantoians call 'Ravers', monsters that devour candy. They usually eat towns of Cantoians within one day and can infect Cantoians too. The Earth soon turned into a big sphere of cotton candy,raspberry kool-aid, and fireballs.

Storyline:
Gumi is a woman with many secrets. Some say she was one of the last surviving humans that didn't turn into ravers, others say she was once a raver until a scientist turn her into candy. Whatever the reason, she is rotten to the core and bloodthirsty. She is willing to destroy anything,including herself ,but what happens when the king order her to be his champion?

Inspiration:
-That candy racing game in Wreck-It-Ralph

-The Mushroom War and Princess Bubblegum in Adventure Time

-My love for candy

~Chances of becoming a story/comic:
37%