Dare Three

Me:Ok we have a dare from: GasterBlaster_sans: I dare cross to hug nightmare while saying "if i cant have you no one can" XD. Ok Cross you can go hug your um...goopy senpai!
Cross:I finally get to hug senpai *creeps behind Nightmare* Here's Cross *hugs Nightmare*
Nightmare:*screechs, grabs Cross with his tentacle and flings him across the room*
Dream:So have you heard of this skull-joke before*talking to Geno and Sans Classic*
Classic:*sees Cross coming towards them* HEAD'S-UP
Geno:*ducks* um...
Dream:Not the skull joke I was going for but that will do*gets hit by a flying Cross* oww.....
Blue:*sees Cross* SWEET TORIEL ALMIGHTY *ducks* EVERYONE DUCK!!!
Everyone expect Nightmare:*ducks*
Sci:*trying to kiss Fell
Fell:*blushing at Sci*
Blue:*notices Sci is going to kiss Fell* BITCH I HOPE THE FUCK YOU DO YOU'LL BE A DEAD SON OF A BITCH I TELL YOU THAT!!!
Horror, Dust, Killer, G, Cross, and Nightmare:DAMN calm down Blue!
Blue:Did you just tell me to calm down! I know you didn't tell me to calm down *gets up, gets an axe and starts chasing them*
Horror, Dust, Killer, G, Cross, and Nightmare:*get out their weapons, they all start fighting*
FlowerFell: Well anyway thank you for your dare GasterBlaster_sans!
Everyone expect Nightmare, Killer, Dust, Cross, Horror, and Blue: BYE!!!