three

The performances have been getting better and better in ways of relaxation. It's definitely what I run to whenever I'm feeling sad. But unfortunately, because of all of the incidents being thrown at me, it's been hard to realize that I'm actually living my dream. I never expected to be dealing with such drama when achieving success. But I guessed that that was what came along with fame and fortune. Drama.

Some of the crew, Justin, and I were heading to the beach today so it felt like I was just escaping such annoyance. It was a time to kick back and enjoy time with my boyfriend. It felt great to know that he was finally mine and we could flaunt it to the world. If there were people planning to take pictures of us, I'd gesture them to go right ahead. I wanted to feel secure in my relationship and know that everything would be alright.

The last time we all got together to take a break from touring was when we went to the movies. And that didn't go so well, at all. It just gave me shivers reminiscing what happened on that day. God, did that really happen? 

But I didn't regret anything. What happened, happened. It was just time to move on and enjoy life with Justin by my side. If it wasn't for all of that bullshit that happened in the past, we'd never end up together and love each other like so. 

I put on a random T-shirt and my beach shorts, slipping into my sandals and throwing a towel over my shoulder. I didn't really care much about my messy brown hair. I'd be swimming, anyway. I combed it down and called it a day.

As clusters of us arrived to the closed off beach, Marc, our choreographer, tuned music into the radio and blasted it for our amusement. People began dancing around, kicking sand into the air and doing cannonballs into the pool.

A beach house stood tall in the back, unoccupied, shining bright under the sweltering sun. It was the perfect weather for a nice swim in the pool to stay cool.

Numerous boxes of chips, coolers of popsicles, ice cream bars, beer, soda, and water sat in rows near the radio. As more and more people came through, less and less snacks remained. The beach was about to be a full house.

It felt nice to have a day to ourselves to just have fun.

I walked up to the pool, stretching my back and preparing to take off my sunglasses. Before I could turn around, I was kicked into the pool with a surprise. As I wallowed up, I could see Justin laughing hysterically, holding onto me.

I spit up water, splashing waves onto him. "Oh you like playin' around, huh?"

He dunked into the water, causing me to wonder where he was. I looked around, waiting for him to pop up anywhere. Instead of popping up from a distance, he skyrocketed from under me, my legs wrapping onto his shoulders as he rose from the water. He threw me off, making me dip into the water once again.

"You looked like you needed a lil' splash, baby!" He snickered, raising his hair off his face.

I stood up in the water. "Oh, really?" I giggled. "You're looking a little dry yourself!" I hopped onto him and made him dunk into the water again. He fought for dominance, popping up from the water and spacing himself so he could splash the water on top of me again. 

The sun soon set and we all sat in a circle as we waited for Marc and some other dancers to finish grilling up burgers. The smell of juicy meat danced around our noses, my mouth watering for a bite. I took a sip from Justin's beer, waiting for the food to arrive. 

Surely enough, the food arrived in paper plates accompanied with cans of either soda or water, eater's choice. I chose to drink a water, my eyes staying stuck on the burger on my plate. I took a nice big bite, food filling up in my mouth.