Unconditionally

Here is my number. Liam Liam Liam Liam Payne!!!!!! I just got his number. Act cool Katy come on you can do this. I grabbed the number and he left the room. Did this really happen.

*1 week later*

I feel so sick. I've been throwing up a lot lately. So that doesn't help. I can't eat with out pain in my tummy do why eat? "Honey are you ok?" my mo asked knocking on my door. "yeah I'm ok." I screamed. She left the door. I quickly ran to the bathroom with out any one noticing. I grabbed the pregnancy test and waited a couple minutes. It said positive.

I'm pregnant. Pregnant? No this can be happening. This isn't right. I checked again. It said positive. I'm pregnant!! Tears streamed my face. How would I pay for my college and food for my baby?? How would I tell my mom. Would she kick me out of the house? Of course she wouldn't she is my mom. But will she??

Chapter 2.

Whispers all around the hall. Am I really that big already? My tummy just grew a bit you can't really notice cause I'm wearing dark blue. "did you hear? She got pregnant." "wow" was all I could make out. Even the teachers knew. When ever I walk by one they look down at me and nod a no and walk off. What have I ever done to have this? Is this happening. I'm screaming at my self to just leave planet Earth I don't want this baby. I'm not going to be a good mom or even a great one. I'm the worst mom I don't even know who the dad is any ways.

Last period sucked all the teacher did was stop in the middle of a sentence and when ever she did she would just stare at me.

I drove home. Tears came from my eyes. I want to speak with my mom. I hope no one told her about it yet. I want to ask her why she loved me and how did she not give up on me and eh she even loves me.