Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"Are you sure, your not coming with me?" She asked with the worried look on her face. 

I roll my eyes and sigh. How many times do I need to tell her that, I will not come with her? I don't want to go in Cafeteria 'cause I want to walk around in this big school! Besides, my dad made a sandwich for me. 

"Yes. I'm 100 percent sure." I confidently answer. 

"Fine, fine. Just take care of your self while walking around here, huh? There are a big possibilities that you might get lost." She reply with her concern voice and look.

"Of course, I will take care of my self." I answer with my sarcastic tone. 

We've been together in just an hours but--- we treat each other just like we were a sisters. Well, it's not that hard to be closed with her since she was so kind and friendly. Yay, I had a new friend now!

"Bye." I said and wave at her.

I start to walk in the corridor while eating my sandwich. I can't stop my self to give some compliments about the beauty of this school while looking around. 

While I was walking, I suddenly stopped when I heard someone playing a violin. I'm not that 100 percent sure, that person was playing a violin. It's just base on my sense. 

"That person was good, huh." I whisper to my self.

Where did that person hiding? I want to see him in personal playing whatever kind of instrument he was playing. Perhaps, that person was my IDOL. 

I stopped from walking, in front of music room. 

It's not bad to eavesdrop... just once. 

I place my ears on the door and tried to hear what was happening inside. Seconds later, I heard the music plays again. Without any reason, my heart suddenly melts. It's feels like, the music was touching my warm heart right now. 

Without any reason, I just knew that I was about to open the door. I didn't stop my self, instead. I open it widely. 

Dark... Dark welcomed me. The music suddenly stopped and after that, I heard footsteps running away as the door at the back opened and closed. 

My face turned sad. I didn't even saw that person. I want to give him some compliment about his good performance. But--- that person run away, like he don't like to get caught by someone?

Ah, whatever the reason... I was really disappointed! 

I walked out in the room and close the door carefully. 

"Tania!"

"CAT, DOG!" I suddenly shout because of panic. 

When I look at my back, I saw Patricia laughing like a crazy person. She was holding his tummy while laughing like there is no ending.

I crossed my arms and sigh. "Hey, It's not funny to made fun with a person!" I angrily shout towards her.

"I didn't meant to made fun with you. Hahahaha, It's--- It's was just your reaction. Like-- hwah!" She said while laughing. Take note, she copy my reaction earlier. And--- It's not funny at all, Except the part that her nose became big.

"Do you call that funny? Well, let me tell you this. It's not funny!" I said. 

First of all, I don't want someone to made fun with me. I'm not a clown!

"Okay! Calm down, Tania. Calm down. If you didn't calm down, you might got heart attack." 

"As if i'm scared? FYI, I didn't have any heart failures. It was just you." I answer. The truth, she didn't had.

"Hey! I don't have any heart failures. Ah, Tsk. This conversation of ours is non-sense. Let's go in our class room. Or else, we might got late. --- shoot! Our next subject was History..." While saying those lines she suddenly slapped her face. "Ugh, our teacher in that subject was extremely strict!" She said like she was about to cry.

"So what are we doing here? Let's run!" Of course, I'm also scared about what she was saying. 

As what I said, we run as fast as we could until we reach in our classroom. Luckily, we were not late. 

As we enter in our classroom, second later, our next teacher enter. Base on her looks, I can't say that Patricia lied on me. 

She was wearing eye glasses, her lips is straight like she didn't know the word smile, she also have a big eye bags, and a lot of characteristic about TERROR teacher.

"As what I heard earlier, there was a new student here, right?" Even her voice was so scary. 

"Yes, Ma'am!" They answer. 

Our teacher look at me. She raised her one eyes brows that made me to bite my lower lips. She was about to talk when someone grabs our attention. It was them again--- the 5H.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Wright." Gray said without hearing what Mrs. Wright must said. 

He was the leader of the group so, he was always in the front while the other members was on his back following him. 

My eyes turned into a circles when I saw Mrs. Wright smiled towards Gray and with his members. 

So, she know how to smile but she was doing it occasionally. Or she was doing it when she was in front of 5H?

"Good morning Gray, Josh, Tray, Chad and Louise." She greet that made me shock again. 

We greet her earlier too but we didn't receive any greeting or even hi from her? But with this boys--- Ugh! What's wrong with this teacher?