Date night #2

"Hey (Y/N), lets go I don't have all day!" Alex yelled from the car. You were somewhat running out of your house, purse in one hand shoes in the other. You really didn't know where Alex was taking you, but you trusted him. Once you got in the car he drove off, heading to your 'mystery' date. You had been dating him for just over a year now, and it had been great. He loves you more than life itself, and you love him just as much.

You sat staring it the window, head propped up against the window. Alex had one hand on the wheel, the other holding you. He rubbed your thumb as often as he could, making sure you knew he was there. As you got closer to your destination, Alex started getting giddier. "Is it really that big of a secret?" You laughed. He nodded, and kept smiling as he made a right hand turn. Eventually you ended up in an open field.

"Uh, what is this?" You asked, he just smiled at you, unbuckling from his seat. He quickly leaned over and kissed your cheek, hopping out of the car. You got out of the car, only for Alex to lead you through the field. You walked up a hill, and looking down over it, you saw a man with something at his feet,

A hot air balloon. Your mouth dropped, smiling. Alex giggled a little and kissed you guiding you down the hill. When you got to the balloon, you stepped in the basket, and away you were.

It was so amazing. The sky was starting to turn from a bright blue, to a duller gray. Alex stood next to you, his arm wrapped around your side. You just watched the scenery move beneath you, as you glided in the air.

"This is so beautiful." You said. Alex stood in front of you, his hands wrapped around your hips, his head resting on your forehead. "Did I do good babe?" He said with a smirk. You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him. Pulling away from the kiss you nodded and kissed him again. You really do love this boy, and he adores you.