chapter one -new kid-

You had just moved from your old town to beach city with your mother after she had gotten a new job there. "We there yet?" "No Y/N we aren't there yet" your mom had yelled at you again for asking the same question about 60 times. You had finally arrived after a 6 hour drive and the first thing you had saw was a beautiful beach and a ........woman with red skin another who looked like a bird and a small purple one oh and a little kid was with them too." What the fu-" you were cut off by the small boy introducing himself to you. His name was Steven and apparently those women were some group called the crystal gems. It got even more confusing when he had told you about a woman who he had met was trapped in a mirror and drained the city. Yeah I'm not shitting you, drained the fucking ocean. "And these are garnet,amythest and Pearl." You waved hello at them and this caused a blush to spread across there faces.
All girls
'I need him, I must have him I'll kill whoever gets in the way of our love'
Back to third person.
They seemed to be nice people so you hung around for awhile and talked about your old house and friends.
Time skip brought to you by the chibi author and his waifus
You had gone home and noticed your mom left a note saying you could have the leftovers in the fridge. However you heard a rustle outside and ran to check it out but found nothing. "Must have been a racoon." You soon prepared to go to bed unaware of the three women stalking you outside your window.
???????
"Soon our love. Soon you'll be with us."

A/N: well here's the first chapter done sorry if its short mates I'm having a shit day and I'm not in a happy mood at all but again sorry I'll try and make it more detailed later on.