chapter 2

You woke up that morning to the smell of your mother cooking breakfast,
"Y/N time to wake up dear."
You instantly jumped out of bed once the smell of (F/F) hit your nose and rushed to your kitchen.

"Whoa slow down there kid keep running around and you'll eventually fall."
You took your breakfast and started eating it quickly because today you were supposed to hang out with Steven who wanted to introduce you to some more of his friends and show you around beach city.

"Be careful out there Y/N I don't need you getting lost or hurt."
"Stop treating me like I'm a ten year old mom."
She chuckled and ruffled your hair. You couldn't wait any longer and went to go hang out with steven. You noticed that he didn't have the gems with him. 'Must be out doing something important.' "Hey Y/N." His voice snapped you out of your trance. "Ready to go meet all of my amazing friends?"
You nodded as he dragged you to a donut shop known as. "The big donut?" You questioned the name as the two of you entered and were greeted by a small blonde girl and some weird orange Mohawk guy with hoop earrings.( least I think they are)
"Oh hey Steven who's the new guy?" "This is Y/N he's my new friend." You shook her hand "Its a pleasure to meet you miss?"
"Sadie. its a pleasure to meet you too." You were about to shake Lar's hand until he shrugged it off." I don't need to be seen with someone like you loser." You simply brushed it off and left with Steven while Sadie was yelling at Lars for being a jerk to you.
"Oh Steven he- who is this guy?" A girl with glasses pointed at you. "Connie great timing this is Y/N. Y/N this is Connie a friend of mine." You again did the whole shake of hands and learned that Steven healed Connie's eyesight with. "Healing spit?" He nodded happily. You were shocked learning more about how his mother was a gem who had fought against the home world and how pearl was obsessed with his mom. "Well that's a lot to take in but OK I guess." You couldn't really believe it but that's pretty cool cause you always believed there were other life forms out there.
Steven took you to his house..cliff thing.
"We should have a sleepover."
Steven was constantly begging you to stay the night so you called your mom to ask if it was OK with her. She said it was OK as long as Stevens parents were OK with it. You lied and said they were and then a portal flashed and suddenly the three had appeared from a bright light.
Upon noticing you they blushed.
"Oh h h Hello Y/N." You decided to not question the blushing and prepared your sleeping bag.
As you were falling asleep you noticed pearl staring at you.

"Your mine."

End chapter. Sorry if it's bad if I honestly got off my lazy ass and stopped being such a pessimist I'd write better but other than that. Enjoy