Part One

Experiment 134, Michelle Valencía.

I survived another day in this Hell, another day of experiments and tests. Today they tested my ability to handle pain. They tied me down to a chair, placed electrons to my wrists, stomach, forehead and hips. They gave me shocks with pain, in different levels and different types of pain. Each one of those went worse in pain-level, I counted up to 7 different levels before it affected my brain.

Now I'm lying in the corner of my cage, the girl on my left side laid quietly on the ground, staring at the wall in front of her. I, on the other hand was shaking because of the shocks I got earlier and of the lack of sleep. You don't sleep well here, and the food is disgusting as well. The clock on the wall shows 01:31 AM, so I've been asleep since 4:00 PM, I guess.

I'm known by the name "Experiment 134", but my real name is Michelle Valencía. I've been here for almost 4 years. 4 years of torture, pain and fear of those monsters. I'm a demon, meaning I'm one of the supernatural beings here. There is 4 different sections here where they keep the hostages; Female Section 1&2, and Male Section 1&2. Section One holds supernatural beings, and Section Two holds human beings. There is in total 150 females and 150 males here, and almost each one of them knows how it is living here.

Every supernatural being is drugged down with drugs that keep us from using our powers, and it also stops us from shifting into our forms. Which means that I doesn't have the ability to shift into my demon-form or use my power to bend electricity with the drug in my system.

Each one of the experiments has a number, a ID-brick around our necks with information about them and special clothes linked to which Section they're living in. The ID-brick also keep us from escaping from this place, it give us electrical shocks along with a signal that goes to the Scientists and the Doctors here if we pass a line in front of the EXIT-doors.

We don't really have friends here, even if we wished that we had. You can't trust no one in this place, not even the other hostages. But I have one friend here, the only person I can talk with. A friend I know doesn't talk with anyone but me. His name is Cole, experiment number 164. He knows everything about me, and we're helping each other so we can handle the days in here.

This is the last place you want to be in, because trust me; It'll get worse as you go. You will follow me, but you'll also follow three more people that is hostages here on their journey.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
This is the first part of my new book, I'll update whenever I can and have time for it.

This is a book I choose to made based on a role play I started with 2 of my friends, so the whole story about this place belongs to me.

~ Ame