Chapter Seventeen

"Did you tell her to lock the door?" I asked, inching to his desk.

Michael nodded, keeping his eyes on me. "Come sit," he demanded, patting his lap.

I set my purse on the nearest chair and did as he said. I slowly lowered myself onto his lap and put my arm around his neck.

He rocked his chair back and forth a little. He smelled so good. Usual men's cologne, he was nearly drenched in it. I didn't mind it, really. I just didn't want to stop smelling him.

He helped me take off my jacket, then set it on the desk. "I'm not telling her," he spoke lowly against my shoulder, kissing it softly. "You're not telling her." He looked up at me and nodded. "Yes?"

"Yes." I replied, playing with the curls on the back of his head.

"Yes." He repeated. "So there's really nothing more to talk about."

"But what if she finds out, Michael? Then what will we do?"

He shrugged. "You can decide."

I thought for only a second. "We'd have to break up. We can't keep doing this with her knowing-"

"Mm no. Nope. Don't know where you got that idea from," he stroked my arm. "It's not a very good one. You should know how I feel about that."

"But Micha-"

He gripped my arm tightly. "I've told you before, gorgeous," his voice got lower. "No matter what happens, I'm not letting you go unless I'd have to kill you. That's something I can't imagine doing."

I nodded as my heart raced at his statement. Kill me? That's okay. I'm good with my life. "Oh.. right."

Michael nodded, releasing his grip. He kissed my shoulder more, soon grabbing my chin for me to look at him. "You know I don't like threatening you." He kissed my lips so softly.

I melted in his arms, but kissed back, nodding.

"It makes me feel like I'm scaring you," his kisses got a little rough after a while. "I don't want to scare you." He trailed his kisses from my lips to my jaw, leaving love bites. "I want you to always feel safe with me. Do you feel safe with me?"

His voice vibrating against my skin made me shiver. The hair on the back of my neck stood at attention, waiting for his next words. But of course the voice in my head reminded me of his question. Do I lie to him or tell the truth? What was the truth in the first place?

"Answer me, darling," he said. "Do I make you feel safe?" His eyes demanded contact from mine. He was searching for the answer.

I looked back at him and nodded. "I feel safe, Michael."

He continued to stare at me. Again he knew I was lying. Michael stood up, forcing me off his lap, and started to take things off of his desk. Once it was clear he looked at me and pointed to the clear spot. "Sit."

I watched him with wide eyes. "What are you going to do, Mi-"

"Sit. Down. Now." His finger was pressed against the spot now.

I quickly went over and sat on top of the desk. Michael sat in his chair and rolled to me. I was shaking again as he began to take the belt off of my pants and unzip my zipper.

I bit my lip hard as he began pulling my pants off of my body. Once they were completely off, he reached for my panties and pulled those off too. He spread my legs open and I quickly closed them. Forcefully, he opened them again, gripping my thighs. "Don't do that again."

I nodded in obedience before he leant over and kissed my center gently, gently, gently, licking it to see how ready I was. My body was ready but my mind was scared.

He rubbed me gently with one finger, then using the same finger, he entered into me with no warning. I gasped at the feeling of him inside of me again. He pumped and pumped then covered my mouth before I could let out a moan.

He stood and held me close to him, still keeping his slow pace. I gripped his shirt tightly to keep my sanity.

"Do you like it, darling?"

I nodded, leaning my head back. He brought my head back to him, making me stare him in his face. "Look at me when I'm in control," he demanded.

I nodded again, biting my lip hard. He entered another finger and dug deeper into my core. This made me squeal and he shushed me.

You can't do this to me and expect me to be quiet, dickhead, I thought. Only porn stars are capable of that. I just lost my virginity three days ago.

His pace fastened, making me breathe harder. I was getting so close to releasing. I was shaking even more. "M-may I-"

"No. Don't you do it yet. Hold it out," he grit his teeth against my ear.

The dumb ass assistant chimed into the office. "Mr. Fassbender, don't forget your 5:45 meeting. Would you like for me to set up for you?"

He pressed the button and replied "that's fine, thank you, Charlotte."

She chimed in again. "Should I put in water?"

"Anything you want. Hell, put vodka in there if you'd like I'm a little busy right now." He rolled his eyes and took his finger off the button, putting his attention back on me. "This is your punishment for lying again. Do you see that?"

I nodded quickly. "I understand, Michael. Just please!" I could barely get that out.

"You swear you'll never lie to me again?"

I nodded again. "I swear!"

"Are you lying to me now?"

I shook my head, my body shook even more. "No!"

He kissed my neck and sucked in some places. "Release." He demanded against my neck, biting and leaving marks.

My body shuttered as I released myself hard against his fingers. My moans were grunts and heavy breaths.

He took his fingers from my center and licked them seductively. "Get dressed. I've got a meeting."

I nodded and got up, dressing myself again. Trying to catch my breath, i could not wrap my head around what had just happened.

"Are you busy tomorrow?" He looked at me, fixing his desk.

I nodded, putting a strand of hair behind my ear. "I'm going to the movies with a few friends."

He nodded in understanding. "I will see you on Wednesday."

I grabbed my purse. "Wednesday."

As I began to walk towards the door, he grabbed my arm, turning me to him. His lips were pressed against mine, making me melt all over again. Once he released me, he rubbed my arm. "I'm sorry."

"I-it's okay." I shook my head. "I won't lie again."

"Thank you." He watched as I walked out the door and to the elevator.

I had to repeat to myself as the elevator went down "I am safe with Michael Fassbender. I am safe with Michael Fassbender. I am safe." I just had to keep repeating it until I believed it.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

😳 bet you weren't ready for that one. I honestly wasn't either.

Sorry for fifty updates this week. This book has been keeping me sane.

Don't forget to stop by my Q&A chapter! Love y'all!!

~ Shann