"hello boys"

lydia's pov

-

I laughed as I shoved what felt like the thirtieth sushi roll in my mouth.  Oliver was telling us about how he was stranded on an island. It wasn't even that funny, it was just the love eyes Cora was flashing him.  She seemed so engrossed in his story that she forgot hoe to eat.  Her plate was completely untouched so I carefully dragged her plate in my direction.  I snatched my chop sticks on hurriedly put a spicy tuna roll in my waiting mouth.  Barry stared at me as I ate.

I laughed.  "What?"

He snickered and pushed the plate away from me.  "You cannot have anymore, you're going to get sick."  I pouted but eventually gave in and rested my head on his shoulder.  He put his soft, warm hands on my upper arm and I smiled.  This was home, this was safety.  I was sitting there with all my friends, the guy that I might just be hopelessly in love with, and sushi!  What else could a banshee girl need?

Then it happened.  A tan, gorgeous girl strode through the door.  A girl that I loved.  A girl that I would die for, but she looked different.

"Hello boys."  Malia Tate winked at Barry, Scott and Oliver.  She strode over to our table swaying her hips with every step, showing off her high-waisted shorts and purple crop top.  She was showing more skin than a girl in a bikini and my face fell flat.  

Barry's eyes widened and he looked down at my confused face.  I looked over at Scott, and I watched a wad of spit slide down his throat as he gulped.  Kira slapped his arm as Malia supported her weight on the table.

Cora's eyes lit up and she smiled, "Malia!  I thought you had c-"

"Had?  No, have.  And yes, I do, but Melissa said that my body will react to the medicine differently and it will affect my brain.  I just have to wait for my werecoyote-ness to kill the cancer."  She pursed her lips at Oliver.  He seemed to get extremely uncomfortable all of a sudden, and he had to break his gaze.

She smirked and moved her hand in a gesture for me to slide over.  I pushed farther into Barry as she settled down into her seat.  "So what have I missed?"

Kira laughed and rolled her eyes.  "No, what have we missed?  Something is definitely different with you Malia."  

Malia just sweetly smiled and looked down at her crop top.  "Honestly, I had always felt like this inside, I was just not confident enough to show it on the outside."  She blushed and looked down at her uncovered legs.

"Malia, you were gay and you were certainly not a hoe."  Cora sniffled at Oliver's sudden disinterest in her and his new found attention to Malia.  I glanced at Cora and she flashed crazy eyes.  I looked under the table and her claws were unsheathed.  I stared her down and grabbed her hand under the table. 

Malia growled, "Wow, we got a sourwolf over here!  Calm down Co, I'm not trying to steal your man, it just happens naturally."  Cora flashed her yellow eyes at Kira and Kira's lip quivered.  It seemed Scott and Oliver were engrossed in Malia's new appeal.  I glanced over to Barry and he was focused on me.

The way his chocolate brown eyes scanned my body, looking at every little freckle and small detail on my body.  It was like everything else in the world was gone and I was his sole focus.  And when I looked at him my eyes melted into his.  Our bodies connected and my head felt light in his shoulders.  My body weight felt like nothing as I layed there with my head on his shoulder.  He had this look of awe struck in his face.  "What's the look for?"  I whispered.

He just smiled and shook his head, "You have no idea how beautiful you are do you?"  He looked at my with those sweet brown eyes and I laughed.  This was definitly better than anything I had with Stiles.

Malia snapped and it broke us out of our trance.  "Hey!  I asked you a question."  She stared me down and smirked.  "Barry, do you want to go order a plate of rolls from the counter?"  She smiled softly and he looked down at me.  I just shrugged and he got up out of the seat.  Malia followed him close behind sparking up a conversation.  

I just left them alone and went back to my conversation with Oliver, Cora, Kira, and Scott.  Boy, was that a bad idea.

-

barry's pov

-

She started talking about me and Lydia as soon as we got out of earshot.  She asked me things like if we were dating, if we've ever kissed.  It felt like she was coming onto me, but I was sure so I played along. 

"I want spider rolls."  I nodded and sat down at the counter of Nobu.  The ladies behind the counter were helping other customers so I sat there and let Malia babble.  I could not keep my mind off Lydia.  She was so perfect.  What I felt for her was different than anything I've ever felt for Iris or Patty.  My mind was filled with images of her when we first met.  How incredibly awkward our fist encounter was.  Malia continued to talk about some probably pointless thing.  She must've taken my smiles as a sign to make a move on me, and it shocked me. She put her hand on my thigh and my eyes shot open wide.

I was paralyzed with shock, and she must've taken my no moving as a sign that I like it so she learned into me.  I tried to push her away but before I could she connected her lips to mine.  I started yelled into her mouth.  It was muffled but I knew one of the werewolves at the other table would hear it.  Scott immediately whipped his head to my call as I was trying to shove Malia off me.

Scott pushed Kira out of the way as he rushed over to me.  Lydia was now staring at me, with tears filling her green swimming pool eyes.  Malia's lips were still forcefully pressed up against mine, whilst my screaming still persisted.  Scott threw Malia off of me and Lydia stormed over to me.  "I thought you loved me."  She ran out of the restaurant with tears streaming down her cheeks and mascara running down her face.  Kira and Cora chased after her after shooting me dirty looks, and Oliver came over to us.  "What happened?  Are you okay?"  Scott put his firm hands on my arms and I was at a loss for words.

Malia got up after the impact and kissed me on the cheek.  "Bye babe."  She strutted out the door and sniffled.  Oliver just stared at me because I looked pretty shaken up.

"You guys believe me right?  I didn't do anything-"  Scott nodded feverishly.  "I heard you from the table.  Something's up with her."

Oliver shrugged and pulled me up to my feet.  We left Nobu without paying the expensive bill and I realized we were carless.

"Well.  This was eventful."  Oliver laughed and scratched his head in confusion.

Scott laughed and in an overly cheerful voice he said, "And that's what you missed on Beacon Hills!"

-

oooo intense

i'm on christmas break so i can write more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love malia don't get me wrong

qotd: iris or caitlyn

aotd: caitlyn she's just so empowering

love youuuuuu

xoxo,

  zo