Chapter 2

It was the next morning,Keith woke up in Shiros bed.Shiro wasn't there,he's probably in the kitchen or in the shower.Keith got up and realized that he needed clean clothes,he couldn't go to his room with out underwear on because it quite a ways down the hall and he's afraid people will see him.Keith grabbed one of Shiros shirts and put it on along with some of Shiros sweats that were a little too big for him.Keith walked out of Shiros room,Hunk was in the hall at the time and asked Keith.
"Why are you in Shiros bedroom?"
"Oh uhhhhh Shiro said that I could wear  a shirt because all mine are dirty"
Of course Keith made up a total lie because he didn't want hunk or the others to know that Shiro and Keith were together.

   Keith continued to walk to the kitchen,Shiro was there making something it smelt delicious.
"Hi,Watcha makin?"
Shiro turned around
"Oh I'm making chocolate chip cookies"
Shiro said with a smile and turned back to baking
"That's nice,can I have some?"
"Sure,there's only one batch made so far so don't eat all of them"
"Okie I won't"
Shiro gave Keith a cookie,Keith grabbed it and took a bite
"WOW!this is delicious"
Shiro nodded his head
Keith looked at Shiro straight in the eyes and let him take a bite of his cookie.Of course the moment he did that Alora walked into the room and saw everything.
"So Ah are you feeding everyone your food Keith?" Alora asked
Keith turned around to see Alora.
"Ummm no,Shiro just asked for a bite that's all"
"Oh,ok"Alora walked away.
Keith was dying inside from the troughs of people finding out he was gay or that he was with Shiro.Keith gave Shiro the cookie and Keith walked out of the kitchen to the living room,Lance was there sitting in the couch watching tv.Lance turned around to see Keith standing there in Shiros clothes,Lance blushed a little because he remembered last night,Lance also ended up jerking off to the thought of them together.
"So Keith,How was your night in Shiros bed?"Lance asked giving a smirk
"Um what do you mean?" Keith responded scratching the back if his head.
"You know,where you and Shiro did four play"Lance looked at Keith with the same smirk.
Keith blushed and ran to his room,Keith started to have a panic attack and curled up into a ball on his bed.He started crying because he was petrified of the thought of them finding out,even Lance knows and he's one of those people that if he sees something go down he will tell anyone in sight.Keith stayed in his room under the covers for the rest of the day.Shiro was wondering where Keith was,he was looking everywhere Shiro decided to go to his room.Shiro found Keith under his covers sleeping with wet tears all over the pillow and his face.Shiro kissed Keith's cheek and Kaye's beside him comforting him.Keith woke up to Shiros arm rapped around him all nice and snug.Keith started crying again but this time louder,Shiro woke up to Keith curled up into a ball again.
"Keith what's wrong?"
"Are you alright?"
Keith kept on crying as he turned around to face Shiro he started to hug his chest.Shiro rubbed his head and calmed him down.
"Are you going to tell me what's wrong now?"
".......yeah"
"I'm scared people will hate me for being with you and that it's wrong to like other guys and that I'm not meant for you because I'm useless and a piece of shit that no one cares for"
"That's not true,no one will judge you for being gay nor will they say that you aren't meant for me"
Keith cuddled closer to Shiro,they both fell back asleep in each other's arms.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next chapter coming soon!!!