Day 2 ~Hell Is A Rising

It was Kiara and John's first day of highschool and they were going balls crazy to have the same classes together

John: "Damn these dumbass's are so f-ing slow man! "
Kiara: "Chill John"
John: "your right"

Kiara pulled out her phone and changed her music to "Throne" by Bring Me The Horizon and was singing it under her breath as they entered their highschool, Kiara looked at this group of girls wearing barbie pink or whatever prepy bitches wore and they were chatting and laughing at each others one of them spotted Kiara wearing ripped up jeans and a Motionless In White hoodie with heavy mascara and light eyeliner with coverse and a beanie they pointed and laughed at her get up, John wore his white hoodie and ripped jeans with coverse as well and his messy hair was just adorable she spotted girls checking him out and getting a nice long look at his ass (Yes people the butt)

As Kiara and John got their schedule's they had Math,Biology,Lunch, History they had all their classes together but there was one they didn't have together and that was Gym, in middle school Kiara played a week of soccer and dropped out because she kicked the ball and knocked a girl out, so being a sports kinda girl isn't her thing but anyhow as Kiara and John were fighting over which band is better Kiara bumped into this boy, He had a blue streak of dye in his hair like Kiara but she dyed her whole head with a black streak, he had a My Chemical Romance varsity hoodie on and black jeans with Vans on and the same earrings Kiara had on Plugs, but Kiara also wore her skull and K necklaces her ex-boyfriend Dylan Whitefang gave her for Christmas before she found him ass- naked with her ex-best friend Jess Winterford she felt like she was gonna vomit because they had sex in her bedroom like who the FUCK! has fucking sex with their best friend in their bedroom un-fuckingbelieveable.

Kiara looked up to see who she bumped into and she didn't know him until she heard a familiar voice call his name TYLER!!! the bitch came running and kissed him like no morrow this guy Tyler pushed her off and stepped back

Tyler: "I told you Jess were done so forget it"
Jess: "What? that's insane"

Before Jess could say anything she notices Kiara standing there like an idiot

Jess: "Well look what the dump brought in a emo- fag
Tyler: "seriously"
Jess: "oh sorry baby"

Kiara felt the urge to punch Jess's teeth in and make her eat those words
Kiara: Bitch

She whispered as Jess glared at her

Jess: "Excuse me you wanna go emo- bitch"
Kiara: "Ooh you bet boyfriend stealer"
Jess: " Oh hun Dylan wasn't in your league he loved sucking my pus-"

Before Jess could finish Tyler interrupted her threat to Kiara

Tyler: "Shut...up Jess anyway sup I'm Tyler Bloodfall what's your name"
Kiara: K-Kiara Midnight
Tyler: Well welcome hope we can hangout sometime

Tyler winked at Kiara and walked off with Jess following him like a lost puppy

Kiara looked at John

John: "So friend of yours"
Kiara: "Don't get me started"

John and Kiara continued on with their shitty first day of highschool Kiara knew her high school was gonna end very soon now that Jess was back it just got a lot shitty-er then before