5

Note I'm sorry I haven't been posting I was busy with school and other stuff. I'm promise I'm trying. Don't worry I don't want to quit.

Red
I look around. I see no one. I feel weird. I feel like I need to be mad at someone. Madison then runs in. I smile. Then Adam. Ross. I keep that smile then Max walked in. I lose it.

"R-Red"he said. I looked down. Adam coughed. "We'll let you guys talk"He said. They left. I didn't look up. "You could've helped "I said. "I'm sorry "he said.

"You expect me to forgive you"I asked. "No"he said. I looked up. "I'm sorry"I said. "You can't expect me to forgive you as well"he said. I nodded. "I know"I said.

"Red let's try to be friends "he said. I shook my head. "No"I said. He looked at me. "I'm not gonna get hurt. I want something more. But you don't. I tried to move on but I can't. "I said.

He looked down. "Co-Workers"I said. He shook his head. "That's all "I said. "Red"he whispered. "We'll talk on videos. But I will not be your friend. "I said.

He turned around. And walked to the door. "I still love you. I am just hurt you lied"he said. "And I'm hurt you watched me pass out. Hoping I wouldn't wake up"I said.
He looked at me.

"I never want you to die"he said. "Everyone wants someone to die. I'm that someone "I said. "You'll never be that someone "he said leaving. Madison walked in.

"How you feeling "she asked. "Fine"I said. I didn't look at her. I stared at the door. Already missing him. "You leave tomorrow "she said. I nodded. "K"I said.

"I can stay here if you'll like"she asked. I shook my head. "I'll be fine"I said. "Red you know how you get"she said. I nodded. "I can always call. I promise "I said. She smiled. Then kissed my forehead.

"I'm a lucky girl to have a good friend like you"she said. "I'm a lucky guy to have a scary friend that will always protect me. "I said. She laughed.

"Yep. Well I'm going to lunch. Want any real food"she asked. I nodded. "Please"I laughed. I looked at her. She smiled. "I'll bring back your favorite "she said.

She waved bye and left. I looked around. Then I decided to take a nap. I don't have anything better to do. I really don't. 

Max

I was in my car. Thinking. What did I do. Then I heard a knock. I looked at saw Madison. I rolled my window down. "What"I asked. "One don't be mean. Two. I want you to stay here with Red"she said.

"Why. "I asked. "Cause he's gonna call me at one in the morning saying he's scared. Please"she said. I rolled my eyes. "I don't want to sleep on a couch"I said.

She gave me a scary look. "Fine. Let me go home and take a nap. Gonna need it"I said. She smiled. "Thanks. See ya later"she said walking to Ross.

Ross smiled at her and kissed her. He looked at me and waved bye. I waved bye to. I looked down. "