6

Red

It was about nine. And I was scared. I don't know why. I thought I would be fine. But I'm not. I heard a knock.

It was a nurse. "Hello sir you have a visitor saying he is staying "she said. I nodded. "Who"I asked. She let him in. Max.

Then she left. "Madison said you would be scared"he said. I nodded. He sat down on a chair.

"Are you sure"I asked. He nodded. "I took a long nap at home so I'll be fine"he said. I felt bad. Then the nurse walked in.

"Young man you can sleep on the bed with him. Goodnight Michel "she left again. But closed the door and turned off the light.

I looked at Max. "You can"I said. "You sure"he asked. I nodded. He stood up and took his jacket off. And layed next to me. I layed down and turned to him.

He smiled. "I'm sorry"he whispered. "I'm sorry to"I said. He grabbed my hand. I smiled.

"I'm scared"I whispered. "Of what"he asked. "That this isn't real"I said. He kissed my forehead. "Get some sleep. "He said. I turned around and closed my eyes.

Morning

Madison
I was in the car. With Ross heading to the hospital. "So you and Red are close"he said. I looked at him. "Jealous "I asked. He shook his head.

"No. Not one bit"he said. I smiled. I kissed his cheek. "Ross"I said. "Yeah"he said. "Did you date anyone before me"I asked. "Um...no"he said.

"Why you ask"he said. "Just wondering. Cause I dated like seven guys before you"I said.

He laughed. "Ok. I'm glad I can be your last"he said. I smiled. "Really"I said. He shrugged his shoulders. I laughed.

Then we finally made it to the hospital. We walked to his room. I knocked then opened the door. I saw Max on a chair on his phone and Red asleep.

I smiled. "Thanks"I said. He nodded. He then looked down. Hmm. I turned around and saw Ross look down.

"You guys kiss or something "I asked. They didn't react. "Oh I'm sorry. Did you guys sleep together when I was in New York for a week"I asked.

Max blushed. Ross just kept looking down. "Ok. Red please wake up"I whispered. Red then woke up. Thank you lord.

Red
I woke up to Max blushing. Ross looking down and Madison looking confused. "Did I miss something "I asked. She shrugged her shoulders.

"Same"she said. Max got up and left. He bumped into Ross. Ross let out a sigh. "I'm gonna go talk to him"he said. He left. Madison looked at me.

"Is my boyfriend gonna leave me"she asked. I laughed. Then a nurse walked in. "You can get ready to go sir"she said. I nodded

Max
I got up and left. I bumped into Ross. I didn't mean to but I did.

I started walking to the stairs. "MAX "Ross said. I froze. I turned around. "Ross go back to your girlfriend "I said. He rolled his eyes. "Why do you hate me now"he asked

"I always have hated you. Since that day"I said. "Max that was two years ago. Let it go"he said. "I want to"I said.

"Max I didn't mean to hurt you like that"he said. "It doesn't matter. Just go back to her. You choose her for everything. So go"I said.

"Dude. We are brothers. Best friend. I love you"he said. I started crying. "Yeah. I loved you to"I said.

"We were never gonna last"he said. I nodded. "I know. I tried to believe we would. But I kept lying to myself. Always"I said.

"Max please"he grabbed my hand. "You are my brother. My best friend. Without you in my life I would just have a scary girlfriend. "He said. I laughed.

He hugged me. I hugged back. "I love you man"he said. "Love you to"I said. "We good. "He asked. I nodded.

"Yo"Madison said. We looked at her. "I'm glad you guys are better friends. "She smiled. "So. You lied. "She looked at Ross. Ross nodded.

"I'm glad you did. This was good to watch "she smiled. I laughed. We then saw Red. "You guys good. "He asked. I nodded. So did Ross.

Then we headed to our homes.