15

Red
It was July. Everyone was happy. We were all at Madison and Ross's new house. "Ok. Max and me. Are going to the store. We will be right back"Ross said. Madison and me nodded.

Max smiled at me. I smiled back.

Later

Madison was upstairs for a while. "Madison "I yelled. I didn't get an answer. "Are you ok"I asked. Still no answer. I ran upstairs to her room. She was on the floor. Holding her stomach.

"Madison "I asked. "Red my water broke "she said. My eyes widen. "Let's go"I said.

We got to the car and I started driving. "Ross"she said. "I'll call him"I said.

Minutes later

We were in the hospital and she was on the bed. "Keep breathing like the doctor showed you"I said. She did.

I called Ross again. "Hello"he said. "Dude she is really mad. Hurry up"I said. "I'm trying. Stupid traffic "he said.

"Hurry. Or you may miss your first kids birth"I said. He let out a sigh. "Alright. We got to an exit. I'm breaking a lot of traffic rules. "He said.

I hung up. "Red"she said. "10 more minutes "I said. She nodded. Then the doctors came in. "What's happening "she asked. "We need to start giving birth"he said. "My husband "she said.

The nurse pushed me to Madison. "Pretend. That baby is coming out"she said. I looked at Madison. "It's ok. Ross understands "I said. She nodded.

Then the door opened. It was Ross. I let out a sigh of relief. They made me leave and I saw everyone in the waiting room. I hugged Max. "What's wrong"he asked. "You guys scared the crap out of me"I whispered. He smiled.

Later

Ross walked out. I smiled. "You guys want to meet them"he said. "Them"Adam asked. "The other died. A few hours ago "he said. We hugged him.

We walked in. We saw Madison holding two babies. "Hey"I said. She smiled. But I could tell she was crying. "Uncle Red. Meet Zac"she said. I grabbed him and started crying a little. (Fact. I have a twin. And he died when he was born. His name is Zac.)

I kiss his forehead. "Hey little guy. "I whispered. Max walked up to me. I gave him to him. He smiled. I then took Sylvie. "Hey beautiful "I said.

For the rest of the time it was people crying and holding babies. When Jess walked in. She went straight to Madison then Zac. Then Sylvie.

Year later

It was Sylvies first birthday. We already sung. Now she was destroying her cake. She was definitely a goof like her dad.

Then I felt arms wrap around me. I smiled. "Hello"I said. Max kissed my cheek. "Hey"he said. "What's up"I turn around. "Can't I say hi to my boyfriend "he asked.

"No. You usually just tickle me. What's up"I asked. He smiled. I laughed. "Am I wrong"I asked. He shook his head. He let it a sigh.

"You ruin everything you know that"he said. I smiled. Then kissed him. "My job"I said.

"Fine. You want to know"he asked. I nodded. "Would love to"I said.

"Well. I just wants to tell you that I love you. And it has been a year of us together. Maybe longer. I don't know. "He said. I smiled.

"I lost track to"I said. He smiled. Everyone looked at us. "Max"I whispered.

"I just wanted to say"he said. He got down on one knee. I covered my month. I started crying.

"That I love you"he said. He got a box. "And I want to be with you forever "he said. He opens the box. It was a ring.

"What do you say"he asked. I nodded. "That would be nice. "I said. He stood up and put the ring on my finger. He kissed me. Everyone clapped.

"Sorry it wasn't like how Ross proposed. "He whispered. "This was perfect "I whispered.

Later

Me and Max were at our house. Talking. Then I remember something. "Max the day before you brought Ella. You walked into my office. What were you gonna say. "I asked.

He let out a sigh. "I knew this day would come"he said. I smiled. "Well. I was gonna ask you out"he said. My eyes widen. "Really"I asked. He nodded.

"Yep. But I freaked out. I ran back to my station and got a text from Ella about a date. I thought you didn't like me so yeah"he said. I kissed him.

"I would have said yes"I said. "Now you tell me"he said. I laughed. "Well it worked out. We are getting married. No Ella. No Darrick"I said. He looked mad.

"Hey. I'm marrying you not him"I said. He nodded. I kissed him again. "I love you"he said. "I love you to. Come on let's go to bed"I said. He nodded.

"Ye"he laughed.

Well look at that

I was Found