Fake Change

I heard someone coming so I quickly packed up my stuff I brought and went home , I crawled in my bed and cried to the point I felt my chest closing in on me . I tried to relax it was too hard . I called him his phone went straight to the voicemail , I tried texting him back to back , no reply at all . I tried again and and again but nothing changed , he was denying me and our child . I tried to sleep it off and maybe he'd reply by morning . The next morning I checked my phone and he replied he told me meet him behind the grocery store on 8th street , I put on some clothes and put the pregnancy tests in my purse and went to meet him , I showed up and he was there with sitting in his car waiting for me . I got in the car and I said I'm glad you wanted to talk , he pulled my face close to his and began to kiss me the way he did the night I got pregnant. I pulled my face away quickly and said Zach , I know everything is still fresh , but this is important , we have a child in my stomach . He said I know baby I know , he said I wanna be a family I wanna make things work . I stopped in mid sentence and said are you being serious he said yeah , I kissed him and told him how I found out he cut me off and said he had some important business to handle and he'd call me later that night , I got out the car and drove home , I wanted to tell my parents what he told me but I knew they'd be upset about me even telling him , better yet going to see him , i don't know why it's not like he's a bad person , we were just in a bad situation . I laid on my bed and waiting for him to call but he never did , I tried calling him but he didn't answer I was holding back my tears , I thought to myself I know we aren't back at square one again .

 I laid on my bed and waiting for him to call but he never did , I tried calling him but he didn't answer I was holding back my tears , I thought to myself I know we aren't back at square one again