Wisful thinking

My phone rang it was him , he asked me did I ever considered abortion or adoption . I began to cry i said I thought you wanted to be a family . He said you not fit to be no mother you still in high school, living under your parents rules and shit . I said I'll be able to move out next month and go to community college and get a job I just need your help , he stopped me and said how I know that it's mine anyways , I ain't had no blood test or nothing , I said you were my only Zach , he screamed AALIYAH Just shut up damn you irritating I don't even know why I slept with you . I hung up instantly and in rage I began to cry , even reconsidering aborting my innocent child . I said why am I in this predicament ? I'm only 18 I'm still in high school , maybe he was right I wasn't fit to be no mother , I can't even afford diapers . I showered and I call Alexus telling her what he said . Alexus had gotten upset and said fuck him he ain't shit no how , he wants to be a dead beat let him I'll help you , my mom wouldn't mind baby sitting while you at school . I said Alexus your the best I love you and I hung up . He began sending me text messages saying if i considered abortion he would hurt me in ways that were not physically possible . I turned my phone off completely and began to think of ways to take care of this baby , no baby deserves to die I told myself , it's innocent in all of this . The baby deserves to be loved , I grabbed my laptop and started googling job applications and affordable community colleges ...