Family First Or Is It ?

I put in multiple Job and college applications over night . I woke up to dozens of emails from colleges saying they want me to join them in the fall I was so excited I couldn't even remember why I was so upset . I turned my phone back on because I knew jobs would be calling and I can't miss any opportunities . I unlocked my phone and seen Zachary had called me 49 time and left me voicemails . Only one text though , maybe he preferred to talk about things in person , I went to meet him again almost scared for my life because of the text he sent me the night before . I sat down and he began to say I didn't mean those text I have to man up and take care of you and that baby in ya belly ma I said I been told you that you assuming like I'm some kind of skank out here , Zach I was hurt . He said look I got something for you I said what is that ? He went to his car , my stomach got knots I thought I was going to die or he would hurt me . I sat there waiting  , he returned with a black garbage bag , I wanted to run but I didn't . He pulled out diapers , wipes , powders , socks and unisex pjs and outfits . I was so relived , I got up and hugged him and said thank you for all of this , as I got up to put the bag in the trunk of my car , a burgundy Nissan Altima . He grabbed my arm and said babe wait , I said yeah Bae all vulnerable and stuff . He said we can make this work I need you . I told him I loved him but my parents wouldn't approve of him being in our child's life . I started crying and he said come on Bae , trailed me home and told me pack my things he'd be back to get me tomorrow afternoon , I went inside to pack and call Alexus back again to tell her what he said we were going to do , it was pure silence on the phone after I spoke.  I said Lex girl talk to me , she said Zach was killed about 20 mins ago  , they said he was a drug dealer and had hell of money and they robbed him not intending to kill him . I dropped the phone and cried screaming my life was over I was alone again , why him ?

 I dropped the phone and cried screaming my life was over I was alone again , why him ?

             The end .