(Prologue) 1: Jack & The Royals

Life has many courses that every human being will experience. Hate, jealousy, love, happiness, and heartbreaks. Sure everyone goes through different concepts, but as for Jack, his concepts are way different than any other being on earth.

When he met her, thousands of sparks were felt inside his tummy. Being naive to that feeling at first, he couldn't define it yet. The girl sure was afraid when they first met. She might've not admitted it, as all she wanted was death. The pain that she went through overwhelmed her from head to toe. It was a feeling that she herself couldn't control.

Jack on the other hand, he grew up with a family. He had a family, but all his memories were erased by a monster. Still to the present, he doesn't recall his past life or anyone from before. All he knows is that his father figure, Slenderman, took him into his house hold and raised him as the third proxy.

The third proxy. The unique one. The lucky one.

Although eyeless, but he could still see quite some. His other senses such as smell, taste, feel, and hear, help him configure his surroundings.

His images are black. He can picture the body of a woman but she would be a black shadow surrounded by the darkness.

Black was his clothes' color. Black was his room. Black was everything for him because it was the only color that he knows about.

Black ooze ran down his chin to his palms. He inhaled a deep raspy breath.

He didn't want to move on. For once in his life time, he actually fell in love with someone outside his family. She had it all. Every characteristic that he's always wanted to have since the day he discovered what it was like to be cared about. But she cared for him more than anyone else.

Alexandra Ferni, loved Jack too.

Sickened by his dreadful memories of her dead corpse laying in front of him that night, he blamed himself for being the one letting her go out at such time. It was midnight. The hour of the devil. Lucifer is everywhere around that time. Observing and preying. God is watching his sinners sin more. He wishes and hopes that they realize their mistakes and change for good. Sinners believe that God puts the bad in their life, but it's false. God doesn't wish to see suffrage.

He wishes to see happiness in everyone and every creation of his all in the sense of them seeking him out.

Jack was never a religious person until Alexandra introduced him to it. She introduced him to a new aspect in life where beliefs were brought into his mind. He did commit lots of crimes and decries the good, but it's his habit of killing and devouring those that live. Like any ordinary human, he brushes his teeth, showers, changes clothes, but not in public where society will discriminate and won't see him as the cruel hearted freak he is.

Fake.

He loves that word. False imprints, false friendship, mostly everyone that he once trusted are now backstabbers.
Jeff the Killer. Short name is Jeff, but his real name is Jeffrey Woods. Brother of Liu Woods. Killer of the family Woods. The psychopath who can drive anyone, except his ruler, crazy.

Jeffrey fell in love with her. The love of Jack, adapted feelings for him. Not only that, but mostly half of the creepypastas rivaled over her heart but no one other than the inhuman being, got her completely. Taking her maidenhead and showing prosperity, he really did triumph, but only for a mean time.

They both dreamed too much wanting to fly off to another state or country. Creating a family together and distancing themselves from all bad was one of their main goals.

Not all the things that you dream of can come true. It was the year 1951. Discrimination was still happening and all acts of rights still hadn't been conquering the world. It had been twelve years since Jack and Alexandra met and were together. Since the year 1939.