4: Sophia Kaldwins

"She's here..."

"Indeed she is". 

Where am I? That was the first question to cross my mind.
Who am I? Because I did not even know where I came from, how I look like, and what I am.

For some reason, I felt...irregular. The minute I did, I knew I was abnormal.

 The minute I did, I knew I was abnormal

"The stars in her eyes. What journeys dare to conflict your daughter, Zayana?"

"I do not know" the woman sobbed. "Ryu, I do not even know how to inform Matthew about this!"

"Hey" whatever Ryu did next, I'm sure it was something like placing his hand on her shoulder since she huskily breathed in and tensed down. "Your baby girl right there" again, I think he pointed at me. "She is the original soul. She will be destined to be the protector and ruler of this whole world, forever. Remember the sacrifice and deal she made just to give us all a chance. Remember the book that she wrote and how it has contributed to this prosperous world that we have been taught to call, Forcul. Home of the supernaturals. Home of the second chances. I'm sure that whatever path she takes to reach her throne, this immortal life, will lead her to victory".

My mother sniffed. "You're wrong. Those humans have attempted so many times-"

"Zayana! You know we are forbidden to mention them. Especially in front of her!"

"But it's true Ryu! I don't want my daughter to befriend or fall in love with one of them filthy creatures!"

A silent pause was in between us three.

"And if she does Zayana, you can't come In between her love life over your greed and contempt"

That is all I can recall since the day I was born. My soul flashes memories from the day I was born, to every day afterwards, including my most recent days. I can never forget anything. Not even if I banged my head multiple times or got my brain damaged by one percent. And even if it were entirely damaged, I would recover quickly and get back my memories. I'm a far from being regular. In fact, I spend my days locked in city of Galilea with nowhere else to go. The princess that everyone begs to see, can never come out from the shadows.

The reasons for this is because I am dark and deadly.
My father and mother are still constructing my kingdom in another city. Once that suburban area is demolished and replaced by a new city and a royal palace, me and my people can finally move in and grow our population, but, there's a problem...

I'm the Queen of Hearts.

You may think people fall in love with me and desire me for my looks and personality, but you're not wrong, yet, you're not right. The original Queen of Hearts was the original creator of Forcul. I'm not exactly sure how I got that name when I never did anything to deserve it. But every time I remember the day I was born. I quiz my mother about it. And when I do, she tells me "You're hallucinating again sweetheart".