i (full chapter)

- in-dream.

"call me." he said as he placed a paper into yeri's hands before walking away from her. she watched the man whom she spent her whole dream with go further and further away from her. she wanted to stop him, but words would not come out of her mouth. her legs were glued to the ground as well for some reason. she was confused, however, as this man was face-less. he looked exactly like a normal human being but the only thing he was missing was a face.

yeri was sure that he would be handsome. she just knew it. he had lovely soft brown locks. he was rather muscular too. when he was playful, his voice was as sweet as honey, yet when he was serious, it was as deep as the colour black. his hands were pale and very warm. he dressed well too.

she unfolded the paper that the man gave her. there were a few digits that were easy to remember. with every step he took, the ink that the digits were written with faded bit by bit. luckily for her, she already memorised them.

however, the man suddenly turned around. the ink stopped fading. he took one step towards her and opened his mouth to say something. and just like that- she woke up from her dream.

--

"seriously unnie, it was such a weird dream." yeri said as she sat down to eat her breakfast that her irene unnie worked hard to prepare- a bowl of cereal.

"i think you should text the number." sooyoung said as she placed her dirty dishes in the sink.
"i don't know, yeri. all i know is you should be careful, it could be some pedophile that used some voodoo shit on you so he could control your dreams." wendy said as she shrugged her shoulders.

~