f i n

yeri woke up bright and early the following day. she was anticipating it and had trouble sleeping last night cause she was too excited. not only was she going to be able to listen to 1 of their tracks that hasn't been released yet; she was also going to meet jungkook.

yeri got dressed in a casual outfit. she went to the kitchen and saw all the other members of red velvet sitting at the dining table. "what's up? is this an intervention?" yeri joked as she walked towards the cupboard.

"we don't think you should meet jungkook." irene said. "what? why?" yeri said, shocked. "we j-just, we just don't think it's safe." wendy stated. "what do you mean? it's jungkook. THE JEON JUNGKOOK! it's not like he's a serial killer or something." yeri said, starting to get a little angry. "but you've only talked to him through text. you've never even called him on the phone or even vid-" seulgi said but was soon cut off. "can you guys stop fucking beating around the bush and just be honest with me! what are you guys trying to fucking say?! don't sugar coat shit i'm not 5!" yeri yelled.

"LANGUAGE!" sooyoung yelled. yeri rolled her eyes at joy. "what did you just do?" sooyoung said, pissed. "do it one more fucking time, try me." sooyoung said. yeri rolled her eyes once again and scoffed. "that's it." sooyoung said. she was about to tackle yeri when irene stopped her and dragged her into the other room.

"what we're trying to say is, we don't think you've been talking to jungkook." wendy said. "what? you've got to be kidding me." yeri said cockily as she began walking towards the front door of their dorm. "wait yeri! let us explain! we contacte-" "save it. whatever you're about to say is not gonna stop me from meeting him." yeri said as she stormed out of the dorm, getting into her car and speeding away. she headed straight to the cafe.

--

yeri arrived at the cafe. she was still fuming with anger after what her unnies said about jungkook. of course she was talking to jungkook. why would anyone pretend to be jungkook? it's just pointless.

she decided to order first since jungkook said he would be a little late cause he had to send his mother somewhere. yeri didn't mind waiting either.

--

after about an hour of waiting, yeri got a text from jungkook. he had told her to meet him outside and he would take her to their dorm. she made her way to the exit.

she arrived at the place jungkook and her agreed to meet. she felt her phone vibrate. she grabbed her phone out of her pocket. her brows furrowed at the text. it was from an unknown number. "yeri, it's me. the real jungkook. whoever you've been texting isn't me. do not go meet that guy!" the text read. she rolled her eyes at the text. "nice try, unnies." yeri thought to herself.

she looked up from her phone as she noticed a man was standing in front of her. "hello, yeri." the man said. "w-who are y-you?" yeri asked in fear. "i'm jungkook... at least you thought i was jungkook." the man said with a smirk plastered across his face.

yeri started to back away slowly. "where are you going, baby girl? the fun is just about to begin." the man said as he grabbed yeri by her hands. he placed a rag soaked in chloroform over her nose and mouth and that was all it took to knock her out.

"oh, how i've been waiting for this." the man said as he brought his finger up to her face. he traced her jawline, bringing his finger down to her collarbones, lower and lower till he reached her chest.

--

- in-dream; what would've happened if yeri hadn't woken up.

however, the man suddenly turned around. the ink stopped fading. he took one step towards her and opened his mouth to say something.

"don't try to look for me in the real world. i'm just a dream." the man warned before he turned back around and continued walking.

~