Part Twelve: Last Day of School

Time went by slow the rest of the year. Eventually, it was the last day of school. They would miss Hogwarts. At about 2:00, they went to the Great Hall to see who won the House Cup. Everyone had their black hats on. Once everyone was there, Professor McGonagall announced who won. She said, "A great year has gone by. Now, the House Cup needs awarded. In fourth place is Slytherin with four hundred five points, in third place is Hufflepuff with four hundred thirty points, in second place is Ravenclaw with four hundred forty five points, and in first place with four hundred sixty five points is Gryffindor." Professor McGonagall clapped her hands together and the banners at the top showed Gryffindor. She said, "Gryffindor wins the House Cup!" Everyone cheered! They all threw their hats up into the air. After a few minutes of celebrating, Professor McGonagall said, "Now, it is time to get on the Hogwarts Express. Goodbye, see you next year!" Everyone left the Great Hall and got on the train. Taylor, Katie, Rose, Lily, and Carson sat together. They talked most of the time. When they got to King's Cross Station, they got off the train and said goodbye. They agreed to keep in touch. They went home with their families. It was the end of their first year!