1868

1868

Lucy pov

"Happy birthday Lucy" Nik says I'm 8 today and Rebekah brought me dresses and toys "we need to tell you something" Rebekah says I nod and sit in between them "we're not normal" she starts "we're vampires" Nik finishes "prove it" I say looking at Nik then Rebekah "Nik show her" Rebekah says.

I turn to Nik and his face changes, his eyes go yellow and his teeth sharpen, I poke his face which shocked him and Rebekah "your not scared" Nik asked changing his face back "I always wondered why you two never aged" I said they laughed and hugged me.

1871

I'm 10 today, Rebekah and Nik told me everything I need to know and Nik has been teaching me how to defend myself and he promised to turn me when I turn 17 and I may have a little crush on him.

I put on my red and black dress, black ballerina shoes and I combed through my hair leaving it down and over my shoulders, my hair reached my hips and Rebekah thinks I should get it cut soon, I walk down stairs and sit with Rebekah "hello Lucy, what are you doing today" she smiled "I'm not sure" I said she frowned "you seem sad" she says.

"Is there a chance my dad and uncle are vampires or just dead" I said she sighed "I'm not sure, maybe" she said I just hope they are "alright".........

1878

I'm 17 today and my long black hair reaches my upper thigh, my crystal blue eyes shine and I'm wearing my light blue dress with high heels, I'm standing with Nik and Rebekah who are talking about which one should turn me, Nik gave in and bit his wrist, he put it to my mouth with teary eyes as I drank, I let go "I'm sorry" he says and snaps my neck.

I gasp as I sit up, I look to see Nik with a girl who's bleeding, he put her closer to me "drink, love" he said I grabbed the girls wrist and bit into it as Nik bit into her neck, the girl went limp and dropped to the ground, I looked at Nik with blood on my mouth and his.

He moved closer and wiped my mouth with his finger before kissing me, I kissed back and we moved in sync as the kiss deepened and got more heated we went to his room and made love........

1924

Nik and I have been dating ever since the day he turned me, Rebekah is my best friend and we have been traveling from place to place, I walked into the living room only to have Nik lift me over his shoulder as I squealed, he dropped me on his bed and hovered over me "I love you" he says "I love you too" I say and he smashes his lips to mine.

We move in sync and make love.......