Chapter 3

Nagisa came back, a look of exasperation on his face.

"Guessing it didn't go well?" You said.

"How could he think? Me and you? Why?" Nagisa groaned.

"Well, he did bring up some good points..." You said, trailing off. You felt awful, but yet, there was a weakness you could exploit easily. Shaking your head, you walked back off into the woods, trying to find him.

"Karma-chan?" You called out, but there was no reply. You followed the trail of broken sticks and footprints. Finally, you saw Karma's give-away red hair. You followed him. After you stepped on a stick, his head whipped back, so he was looking directly at you.

"Karma-chan, we need to talk" You started, and he walked towards you. Smirking, Karma backed you up against a tree, pinning your hands behind it, crashing his lips on yours. Your eyes widened in surprise, but you kissed back. He smirked wider, and you felt the heat creeping up into your now-red face. Karma broke the kiss and looked at you, releasing your hands.

"K-karma-chan.." you whispered, blushing. He smiled and took a step back.

"Yes (y/n)-chan?"

"W-why did y-you..?"

"I've wanted to since the day I met you (y/n). And by the way, I think I won" He smirked and walked off. You walked back numbly, going just off memory, replaying everything that happened it your head. When you got back, training was just finishing up. Everyone paused what they were doing and looked at you. Koro-sensei laughed, and Karma met your eyes, smirking. Dammit, can that kid ever keep his mouth shut?, you thought. You walked over, grabbed your stuff and walked into the school, heading to the classroom. Ms. Bitch was already there, and she even had a smirk.

"You seem like you had a fun moment" she snickered. You rolled your eyes, then looked at her.

"What, did Karma tell you too?" you huffed.

"DON'T SASS ME YOU LITTLE PUNK, I AM A PROFESSIONALLY TRAINED ASSASSIN DO YOU HEAR ME?!"

"Jeez, sorry, I'm just a little on edge"

"And no, for your information, he did not tell me. With my line of work, you learn to just know such things."

You sighed. Why did he do that, then just walk off? It doesn't make any sense. Everyone started bustling in for class. You walked to your seat and glanced at Karma. He was looking at you, a curious smile on his face. You smiled back, and to your surprise, he blushed faintly and looked down. You couldn't help but smile wider. Karma turned away and looked at the board, paying close attention to what Ms. B was saying. You did the same, not wanting to fail. After class, you gathered your things and left the classroom, hiding behind a tree. When Karma walked by, you smiled and hugged him from behind. He laughed and walked off. Following him, you saw him ducking behind a wall, his blushing face hidden in his hands, muttering

"Too adorable, I can't" You giggled and he looked up, blushing darker.

"That's some good blackmail" You smirked. "Wouldn't it be fair payback?"

"(y-y/n), please don't tell anyone"

"Don't worry Karma-chan, you're safe with me"