Chapter 5

Everything was black. The last thing I remembered was talking to Eric. I slowly opened my eyes. I was in some kind of jail. The floor was cold but smooth. I got up and looked out my jail door. There was 3 other cell doors. I looked to my right and saw one with fire blazing around it. I looked to my left and saw golden specks shimmering. The one next to it was covered in ice. I looked down and saw vines on my door. 

I could hear whispering in the hallway with guards. "We found them all." One of them whispered. "We must be careful. They could be dangerous." The other one said. I heard whispers coming from the cells. "We can't let them get their hands on Ivy." Freya said. "You're right." Ravenna replied. 

I sat down on the well prepared bed. All of a sudden, my cell door swung open. "Rise and shine princess." Eric said as he stood at the entryway, smiling. "Bring her upstairs." He commanded the guards. The guards grabbed me and started walking me upstairs. I could hear screams from my sisters at the dungeon. 

"Don't hurt her!" Freya yelled. "If you lay a sword on her, I will kill you!" Ravenna screamed. "Harm her and you go down like the rest!" Fiera screamed. Soon, my sisters' screams died down. The guard threw me on the floor in the throne room. Eric sat in his chair. 

The guard then put shackles on my hands so I wouldn't use my powers to probably strangle his King or worse. "Take them off. She's too scared to even use them." Eric said. I was slightly offended but it was true. I was too scared to use my powers. The guard took them off but 8 more guards came in. 

"Get the other ones." Eric commanded his guards. They nodded and walked off. 10 minutes later, the guards came in with my sisters. All of a sudden, I felt this surge of energy. I was about the use my powers when a guard put shackles on me and my sisters. "Isn't this nice ladies. We shall have a civil talk." He said. 

"Well then, get on with it." Ravenna snarled. Eric's smile faded. "Don't talk to your King that way!" Eric barked at Ravenna. "Who said you were our King? In fact, who said you were even King?" Freya shot back. Eric started sweating. "Are you even King?" Fiera said. 

Shut up!" He yelled as his hands glowed blue. "Or what?" Ravenna said. "Or... your little sister dies." He said as his guard came and put a sword to my throat. My sisters quickly shut up. Then, my sisters and Eric had a conversation, obviously it was not a quiet one. I looked down and saw a seed. 

I smiled. I tried my best to reach over without getting caught. "Ivy! What do you think you're doing?" Eric said. I looked over. "This." I said. I touched the seed and it grew into a huge vine, smacking the guard. My shackles then covered in vines and snapped into pieces. 

I then flew and touched each of my sister's shackles. Vines covered them and soon they shattered. Eric was standing in shock. He saw his master plan shatter in front of him. "Get the pod ready!" One guard yelled before he was captured. Eric then was being escorted to a pod. 

"You're not getting away this time." I said as I flew after him. "Ivy!" Fiera yelled as she flew after me. I summoned vines and they stopped Eric right in his tracks. "You're not going anywhere." I said. "I'm not. Unless you're coming with me. NOW!" He yelled. A net then flew and hit me from above. 

"Load her into the ship!" He said. I looked back and saw my sisters' confronting Eric. "FIERA!" I screamed. She looked and saw me. She then blasted a fireball. They then threw me into the ship. Right when we started sailing, the ship was hit. The net flew overboard. I started to fly when someone grabbed me from behind. "You're not going anywhere."