Chapter 11

My sisters looked at me. I lowered the bubble around them. They blinked back in surprise. "What?" I asked them. "I thought you were going to torture us." Ravenna said. Freya nudged her. "What makes you think that?" I asked them. 

They looked me up and down. "Ok. I get it." I said. I sat down on a tree stump and told them the whole story. 

Mother and Father visited me the day I ran into the forest when Fiera was with Carter. Mother told me that I would become one of them sooner or later. She kissed me on the forehead and then disappeared with father. I started feeling changes with myself after that. 

Something was toying with my emotions. I wanted to tell you guys but then you guys would become even more overprotective of me. So, I kept it to myself. I then realized that it was a bad idea until the guard stabbed me with the knife. They visited me in my coma. So I then changed. 

I sighed. Fiera was crying. Ravenna was hitting the tree stump. Freya was freezing the pond. I looked at all of them. "Ok." I said. They continued. I rolled my eyes. Freya grabbed me from behind. Her eyes glowed black. She was King Eric. 

"Found you." He sneered. "Yea. Hey! Good impression of Freya." I said, laughing. He laughed and then looked at me. His smile faded. "What happened to you?" He asked me. "I became evil." I said. He laughed. "Yea right." He said. I glared at him. 

I raised my finger and lightning zapped him. "Ok. Ok. I get it." He said, rubbing his bottom. The same girl who I fought with hid behind a tree. She ran away. I laughed. "Coward." I said. Eric blasted me. I flew back upon impact. "Aww. Did I hurt you?" He asked. 

I looked up, anger boiled inside me. My hand glowed blue and yellow. A ice-lightning ball flew out of my hands. "Crap." He said. Eric put up a shield. The ball exploded upon impact with the shield, sending a purple shockwave. It blew us both back. 

I regained my balance in the air. Eric was sprawled on the ground. I hid behind a tree. The girl came back with my sisters. "I saw her! She was just here!" She said. "Emily. Are you sure?" Freya asked. 

"Look!" Emily said. "Eric." Ravenna said, kneeling next to him. "Beware. She roams the forest. Looking for revenge." He said weakly. "Who? Who's looking for revenge?" Fiera asked. "Ivy." Eric said before he died. 

Ravenna stood up. "You killed someone. YOU KILLED SOMEONE!" Ravenna yelled. "Ravenna calm down." Freya said. "NO! She's not herself Freya. She's not the real Ivy." Ravenna said. "Of course she is." Fiera said. 

"No! She wouldn't kill Eric!" Ravenna said. Those words hit me like a stone. It rang through my ears. Lightning boomed overhead. I emerged from the trees, twitching. 

"Ivy?" Fiera asked. Ravenna charged. I blew her back. "Oh. So I'm not the real Ivy?" I asked her. Ravenna nodded. Lightning hit a cloud and ran started pouring. It burned my skin. "Ow! Ow! Ow!" I said. I dove underneath a tree. 

Ravenna and Fiera hugged each other. Freya put up a shield. The tree started falling apart. "I have to stop this." I said to myself. I dove out from underneath the tree and blasted ice at the cloud. 

The rain drops burned badly, leaving marks on myself. The wind picked up. My body glowed blue. My hair blowing behind me. My sisters stared at me in awe. I blasted the last ice spike at the cloud. 

The rain ceased. I fell on the ground, weak. That spell used all my magic. Freya took down the shield. Fiera ran over, lifting me into her arms. "Ivy." She said. "I did it huh." I said, smiling. 

Ravenna ran over as well. "Ivy." She said as well. "Take care of Mother would you." I said. "No." Ravenna started. Fiera started tearing up. So did Freya. I smiled at them before I then closed my eyes.