chapter 1•who knows?

Demi's POV*

As of this moment Selena and I Were sitting at the beach listening to music.There was only one thing on my mind,Justin. All three of us decided to spend the day together, but scooter called Justin for and interview with Ellen. I was thinking about how every time we get the chance to relax something goes wrong.

Just then Selena interrupted my thoughts"Hey Dems I'm Gonna head out to the water,wanna come?"she asked."No,I think I'll just stay up here and rest for a while." I replied with a slight smile.

After Selena Left I decided to take a nap.About ten minutes went by and I still didn't have any rest. I was getting up to go to where Selena was, but as I started to walk some came up behind me."Hey Beautiful" I heard a familiar voice say. I looked behind me to find Justin Checking Me Out.

"Oh Hey Justin What's up,I thought you were at an interview?" I asked a bit confused."It Got canceled so I decided to come back and hang out with my two favorite girls"he smirked.

"oh that's cool" I said trying to hide my excitement,"wanna head to the water , I  was just about to go before you came?" Justin went unto deep thought be fore he replied"Nah I think I'll just relax here."

I was kind of a little upset that He didn't want to come. As soon as I turned around to go to Selena Justin spoke. "hey,Demi?" he asked. I turned around and Justin Mouthed the words 'I love you' while making his fingers into a heart and winking.

Who knows?Mabey this wasn't a joke.

I  honestly didn't know what to say, so I just turned back and ran to the water.

Selena's POV*

I came up from the water and was Demi running towards me.I started to think about how long Demi, Justin, and I have been friends. When demi finally caught up to  me I splached water at her. "hey demi" I said while trying to hold in my laughter.

"Hey Selly ! Justin came back cause the interview was canceled"she told me.I tried my best to not show how excited I was that Justin came back . I just smiled and nodded at demi.

Today is the day I planned on telling Justin how I feel. But, since chaz and Ryan are joining us later I might tell one of them to talk to Justin for me.

Who Knows? Mabey He Feels The Same Way about me. 

----------

This Is A Really Short Chapter But Only Because I Want The Next Part To Be In A Seoerate Chapter. This Is My First Story Ever And I Feel Like Is SUCKS. really sucky chapter ,ya know?