Chapter 10 - Somebody

OH MY JESUS😍^^^

Hope's P.O.V

I got changed into a pair of joggers and an oversized jumper, i can smell Grayson's scent upon the clothes.  It's... intoxicating. But I am still mad. I put my trainers on and grab the condoms. He is so gonna regret this. I storm downstairs and stamp outside the front door and slam it. I see that their BMW car lights are on. I'm guessing that they are in their.

I bash my fist against one of the windows and it roles down. I see Grayson smirking. I feel my face get hot quickly.

Why the hell is he smirking!? I then see him quickly scan me up and down and see a flash of approval on his face.

"You look cute in my clothes." He says with a toothy smile. Ethan is sat next to him and he looks away smiling shaking his head.

"Aren't you getting in the car?" Grayson asks raising an eyebrow.

"Nope." I smile slyly.

"Why?" Ethan asks in interest.

"it seems that your little bother thought it was funny to make me find CONDOMS IN THE TOP DRAW!?" and then I throw them at Grayson's face. Ethan looks shocked and then bursts out laughing.

"Really bro?! Real smooth man!" he say laughing holding his stomach. I just cross my arms and look at both of them angry. Grayson just smiles smugly.

"Come on Hope, get in the car." Grayson says smiling. Ethan on the other hand is miming something to me. I try to read his lips without making anything obvious. 'we' 'will' 'get' 'him' 'back'. I quickly smirk and Grayson looks between Ethan and I in great confusion.

"Im gonna walk it." I say smirking. Grayson face turns to irritation.

"No." he says clenching his jaw. oh god. That jaw.

"yes." I say dropping my smirk.

"Its dangerous." he says looking into my eyes. I cant help but be captured in a trance and loosing myself looking into his.

"I can handle myself." I say raising one eyebrow. I look at Ethan and he seems amused.

"Hope... if you don't get in the car, so help me god I will do it myself." he says sterling. He then brings his  bottom lip between his teeth and narrows his eyes waiting for an answer. I cant help but look at his lips. They are so kissable. WAIT! WHAT?!

"Bye guys. I'm just going to walk." I say walking the way off the drive. I hear a slam and heavy footsteps behind me. I turn around to see Grayson with black eyes. Nothing but black. And im not afraid.

"Get in the car." he says gritting his teeth. Even this is a sight.. damn.

"Make me." I say crossing my arms smirking. He looks taken back and puts his hand through his hair.

"fuck this. I cant hold back." he says and walking up to me and tips my chin with his index finger to make me look into his eyes and then he does the one thing I never expected.

He kissed me.