Chapter 4

CHAPTER 4

Fiona Nixon

October 14- Nobember 5

Alec's POV:

I knew she hated me. She wouldn't even look me in the eye.

We stopped the relationship last month- friends and the other relationship...

I mean, one month? That's pretty harsh for a girl.

But then again, I have to admit, she's actually just a pretty girl with a pretty face.

Why would she be so furious with me? I mean, I didnt do anything to her!

"You broke her heart." Louis, my bestfriend, said.

I realize I was thinking aloud.

I glare at him. "Are you on my side or not?"

"I mean, I'm just saying that you shouldn't have made promises you couldn't keep, man."

I stayed quiet. He does have a point. Why did I make those promises? If I didnt, then all these girls would just leave me alone.

And yes, now I'm stuck between Claudia and Hailey, trying to figure out the most decent way to make them stop hating me. It's pretty hard having two girls with alot of mean friends having to hate you.

Hanna, every single girls' bestfriend and my neighbor, even threw my own bag at me and gave me a sprained ankle. Yeah, and I found out she filled it up with rocks and sticked faces of me on them. Real funny.

"Hey, it's kinda getting late. See ya later, man." Louis interuppted my guilt-tripping session.

We say our goodbyes then he disappeared from the street before me. There's alot thats been going on in my mind. Especially all those girls that despise me. I sit in my front porch for about an hour when Grace appears out of nowhere walks up to her house, the one infront of ours. She doesnt even look at me while fiddling her keys.

If Hanna was the person I needed to talk to, then I must've been desperate.

"Hey! Hanna!" I call from my porch.

She looks behind and sneers.

"I need to talk to you!" I say.

Silence.

Then I walk up to her porch.

"What do you want Alecander?"

"Don't. call. me. that." Its really hard to control your temper around a girl who pretty much pisses you off in everything.

"Alecander." she says as she sticks her tongue out childishly.

"Can I .just. talk. to. you?"

"Are we not talking? HA."

"Ugh."

"Okay, AAAALEEEECCCAAANNNDDDEEEERRR, talk."

"I JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHY ALL YOUR FRIENDS HATE ME I NEVER DID ANYTHING TO THEM OKAY?" I lost it.

"Oh let me see," she scratches her head then snaps her finger. "you're annoying, you're childish, you're mean, you're irresponsible, you are high tempered, you laugh like a pig, you complain about everything, you can't fix your hair, your attitude, you tell every girl you love them, you make empty promises, you're a jerk, you mess everyrhing up, you ask every girl out - do you want me to continue? I could do this all night."

"Thanks ALOT." I storm across the street to my house

"Oh, and most of all!" she shouts. "YOU DONT KNOW WHAT LOVE IS!"

I hear her last word and slam the door in my face.