Chapter 1.

Caitlins Pov
I sigh and jump awake as my mum nudges me. I sit up and stand up since the plane had landed. We walked off the plane and collected our bags. You see... We moved to San Diego California from Canada all because my father decided to cheat on my mum.

My mum pulls me towards a Guacamole GT3RS i stare in awe and in the driver seat i see a familiar face. He looks alot like my idol with his blonde hair covered with a white dad cap and his blue eyes shining with glee. I wave shyly. Surely this couldnt be him. Tanner Fox.

Tanners Pov

Woah... Shes beautiful. I didnt know i had found a perfect girl until i met her. And the only reason i met her is because our mums are friends. Theyre also moving next door. I pull out my camera to begin a vlog.
"hey guys im here with my new neighbours Alli and Caitlin. Alli and my mum are friends and ill be starting school again soon. And lastly me and Caitlin will be going to the same school too. Lil Fox out!"

I put my camera away and begin to drive towards our houses. Their house is being decorated and thankfully our house has 2 guest rooms. One in the attic beside my room which is for Caitlin and one beside my mum and dads room for Alli.

We pull up and they drag their suitcases to their rooms and i lift Caitlins and drag hers to her room. I put the case down on the floor and slump down beside it tiredly. I look up at her and blush then quickly i get up and goto my own room and text Dylan:
T-Tanner. D-Dylan

T- hey man wanna come over fpr a vlog?

D- sure man is that chick there yet?

T- yeah she is but back off. I want her.

D- no promises anyways ill be there soon.

T-shes mine. And ok.

I put my phone down and after a while i hear a shout in protest and a grunt in a struggle. I feeling curious walk towards the sound ending up in Caitlins room i see Caitlin crying and Dylan pulling her clothes off her obviously not wanting it. I growl in anger and force myself forwards and push Dylan off and climb onto him punching him repeatedly. After a while i see Caitlin over the other side of the room struggling to button her shirt due to her hands shaking. I walk to her and move her hands and button her shirt for her.
"i im sorry you had to witness that on your first day. But hey. He wont be trying to get it on with you for a long time"
I see her blush and i grab her hand and pull her downstairs to eat dinner. We finished our dinner and i had finished editing my video and uploaded it. I heard crying and a small knock on my door. I got up and opened the door. I saw Caitlin crying "hey hey hey now now. A beautiful girl like you shouldnt be crying''
she mumbled back
"s sorry being in that room reminds me of what happened..."
I nod towards my bed and she climbs into my bed and sighs. I stand up and pull off my shirt showing off my abs and i pull my white dad cap off and hook it onto my bed. Then i climb in beside her and almost instantly she shuffles close to me and cuddles into me. Falling asleep.

------------------------------------------------------
Word count: 606
Chapter 1 is up.