Chapter 3.

A/N
This is Rated M

Caitlins pov
I yawn and see Tanner asleep. I then stealthily get up and stand on my hands and knees above him and he turns onto his back. Slowly i lean down and kiss his neck then begin nibbling gently to make a love bite form. I hear a low moan from beneath me and feel arms snake around my waist. I pull away and look into Tanners eyes with lust and want. Tanner makes me sit down so im straddling his waist and looking down at his naked chest. suddenly Tanner flips us over and begins to give me a love bite on my neck making me moan and wrap my legs and arms around him pulling him close to my body. I feel something hard poke me and i blush as Tanner gets up and hides his waist with the blanket over him. I look over at him and growl at him. "who said you could leave?" growls seductively.
"w well... N none of us are ready for sex..." i look into his eyes. "b but i want you" he blushes and shuffles closer to me pulling me ontop. "a are you sure you want me?" i nod and he blushes and pulls at my shirt trying to pull it off. I sit up while straddling his waist and pull my shirt off and blush because i didnt have underwear on. Tanner stares at my body and he flips us over and pulls his boxers off. I watch him slip on a condom and then he comes back to me and i wrap my legs around his waist as he pokes my entrance. "Caitlin are you 100% sure" i nod and he slowly pushes in to not hurt me. Once all in he pulls out then pushes back in slightly faster. After a while we were going really fast and i was kissing his neck to mask my moaning. He begins to start thrusting hard but soon after he flips us over so im on top. I blush and slowly begin bouncing making him thrust in and out of me. Then suddenly hw pushes me off onto my hands and knees and i look at him as he comes up behind me but he slowly pushes himself into my ass. He begins thrusting hard and fast and he bends over my back still thrusting. He slides his hands over my chest and my stomach to my entrance and he begins pushing fingers in and out of me. Starting with one until i was stretched enough to take five fingers. I moan as he fingers me while fucking my ass and after a while i feel him pull out and push himself into my pussy again thrusting hard and fast. I feel something snap inside my pussy but i ignore it and soon after Tanner cums in the condom. He slides the condom off and me and him lay down exhausted. Not able to keep our eyes open we fall asleep.

Tanners Pov
After a while i wake up and get dressed. I quickly drive to Starbucks and get coffee for me and Caitlin. I arrive home at 9pm since we were sleeping all day. And give her the coffee. I yawn still tired and finish my coffee and cuddle into Caitlin and fall asleep.

------------------------------------------------------
Word count: 562
Hey guysm Chapter 3. Not for younger than 16. Sorry