(1) The Party

"You should really come to my party," my best friend Kenna says to me.

          "I don't really think that I should come," I say. 

        I really don't want to go to this party for one specific reason.  Yesterday I found out that my boyfriend was cheating on my with our own school whore named Stephanie and Kenna had already invited them both to the party before this blow out. Cole and I were going to go together but then he had to go and cheat on me.

      " I know that you don't want to see either of them but you are going to have to face them sometime."

    " I know just not today," I say.

   " That's fine but you are still going to the party because I have a special surprise for you."

" Fine," I relented just like we both knew I would.

    Kenna sent me home to get ready for the party because it starts in 3 hours and we both know that people always showed up early.

  Kenna told me that it would take me 2 hours to get ready but I don't think it will really take that long. I was wrong and she was right just like she always is. It took me 2 and a half hours to get ready. By the time I took a shower, shaved, blow dried my hair, curled my hair, changed into a dress, and put my makeup I had to head over to her house. I was 30 minutes early but everybody was already there. 

   Right when I walked in I saw Stephanie draped all over Cole. I almost walked out right then but it wouldn't have been fair to Kenna and I really wanted to know what her surprise was.  It took my about 10 minutes to find her because she had practically invited the whole school.

  I finally found her in the kitchen. I made my way over to her but when I saw who she was talking to I stopped in my tracks.

   She was talking to the guy I grew up with, the guy who practically used to live in my house because we had sleepovers almost every day, the guy who had given me comfort when I had my heart broken for the first time, the guy who I love like a brother, the guy who is my best friend. The guy who I haven't seen for two years. The guy who I talk on the phone to five times a week. The guy who is Niall Horan.

   I cover my mouth with my hand to prevent from screaming out in happiness. I stand there and wait for him to notice me. He has gotten taller and stronger.  He has gotten cuter. Next to him is someone with curly dark brown hair and green eyes. That must be the friend he talks to me about a lot. That must be Harry Styles. He is really hot.

    Kenna looks up and sees me and smiles. Niall notices this and turns around and smiles at me.  I let out a shriek of happiness and start running towards him. I shove people out of my way and once I reach him I launch myself into his arms just like we used to do and hug. He spins me around and he is laughing and so am I. When we finally pull out of the embrace and stop laughing I am crying because I have missed him so much.  I also notice that his eyes are also tearing up and I smile. We hug again and then by then Harry is asking Niall if he is going to introduce us.

"Skylar this is Harry Styles, Harry this is Skylar Looke." Niall says introducing us.

" Hi Skylar, it is nice to meet you," Harry says and his voice is deep and has a British accent which sounds really hot. I blush and look down at my feet which causes him to chuckle which in return makes me turn even redder.

" Hi," I say quietly to him.

"I'll see you around he say as he starts to walk out of the kitchen. When he reaches the kitchen door he turns around and sees me watching him. He winks and then goes into the living room which is where to party mainly is.  It's obvious that he thinks that he is all that and usually that would annoy me but he makes it look hot.

  I turn around and see Niall glaring at the spot where Harry just left.  I wonder why he looks so mad isn't Harry one of his best friends. I am so confused. I am going to have to figure out what is going on between them but for now I have to catch up with Niall.