The House

It was the day where the Oscars is celebrated and celebrities were preparing for their dresses, people tweeting on the twitter and the nominated actors like; Meryl Streep, Cameron Diaz, Jack Nicholson, Nicole Kidman and of course Angie were preparing a speech for themselves in case they might win the Academy Award. You know OSCARS, The busiest day of the celebs.

So anyway, that night, Angelina came home from work and was not surprised (as usual) to see the entire house in which she had encounter everyday of her life.

Angelina: Honey! I'm Home! W-what happened here?

Looking at the mess inside the house.

Brad: Hey hon!
Angelina: What is all this mess? Why is the floor is so green? And the windows are broken? AND WHY IS THERE A CHICKEN IN OUR HOUSE? (Chicken chuckling)
Brad: Oh! Maddox did it.
Angie: MADD!
Maddox: Mom, I'm fourteen years old, I don't play mess games.
Angie: Then who did it? Zahara?
Zahara: It wasn't me either! It was Knox who started it!
Knox: It's not me, Vivienne said to play mess games.
Viv: Uh- dad told me that.
Angie: Brad?
Brad: I did not!
Pax: Don't you even remember it dad?

FLASHBACK
Brad: Kids! Mom's not home! So?
Pax: So?
Brad: WE ARE GOING TO PLAY MESS GAMES!

The kids were so happy and shouted with glee, except for Maddox.

Maddox: Dad, Aren't you too old to play that game?
Brad: Maddox honey, sometimes you gotta have fun to yourself. I mean who knows Peter Pan will grab you and bring you to never land. So why don't you come on and have some fun. And make that inverted U turd of your face into a happy go lucky turd. Okay?
Maddox: Eew, d'ya even know what you are saying?
Brad: Yes, yes I do.
Maddox: *sigh* Whatever.

PRESENT

Angie: So it was you behind all this mess?
Brad:Uh-- y-yes?
Angie: Honey! I was so busy working on my upcoming movie and pretty sure Im tired, I need to get my head refreshed and calm. Instead I'm seeing this whole shit house.
Brad: I'm sorry. I promise to clean up this mess.
Angie: Okay, By the way, Where is shiloh?
Viv: Oh she's out with her boyfriend.
Angie: Oh okay, Wait! MY DAUGHTER HAS A BOYFRIEND!
Maddox: VIVIENNE! Look what you have done! Shiloh told us not to tell a word to mom!
Viv: What! I was just trying to be honest!
Pax: HONEST?! You know mom when she gets angry, she goes----
Angie: ROAAAARRRR!
Brad: Here we go again, RUN!

Everyone goes nuts and angie was so furious, she don't even know what she was doing. Suddenly the door opens and here comes shiloh.

Zahara and Knox: Shiloh! Run!
Shiloh: What?
Angie: Come here you little monster! (running towards her)
Maddox: EVERYONE STOOOOPPP!!!

Everyone stops when maddox yell.

Maddox: Don't you even know what you are doing? This is not a family anymore! It's War! What is wrong with you people?! Mom! Dad! Can you stop acting like childrens! And BE THE PARENTS! God! This is hopeless. Okay that's it! I'm out.

Angie: Maddox! Honey, Im sorry. Everyone I'm sorry. I know I've been ferocious the whole time. I'm sorry okay?
Brad: It's okay baby.
Angie: Now who wants to go with me and Dad at the Oscars tonight?

The children were raising their hands.

Angie: Okay okay, Let us all go. But first, let's eat dinner.
Brad: Nahhh, let's order pizza.
Angie: Yeah, pizzas great.

After that, the children was so happy and so is angie and brad. And they all eat pizza together and that's when they live HAPPILY EVER AFTER.

*****************
Hey dude, if you are reading this, please don't mind my grammar and please teach me engłish ablublablublablabla.

XOXO, Karly