Dan and the belt

"Y/N, you need to hurry up!" Dan called up the the stairs of your modest house. 
You two were heading out to the mall just to spend some outside time together and hopefully find some presents for Dan's best friend Phil on account of his birthday. 

"Okay okay, I'm on my way" you shouted back and you put the last bobby pin in your tightly curled hair to pin your bangs back.

"Oh, grab my belt on the way?" he said as you made a quick u-turn to go back for the forgotten item. 

Skipping down the stairs two at a time, you waltz over to Dan and hand him the thick piece of leather. 

"Here you go love," you say as you realize you dropped your phone behind you. Bending over to pick it up, you felt a sharp sting across your back side.

Gasping in surprise, you quickly stand upright and turn to face Dan's smirking face. Blushing, you cover your mouth to try and hide the embarrassment from him. Did I ... like that? You wondered to yourself as you watched Dan give you a confused look. 

"Are you okay (y/n)? I only meant to surprise you," he said as he moved my hands to rub my cheek. 

"I-I'm fine," you said quickly as you shoved the phone in your back pocket and walked past him.

Grabbing your arm, he gently pulled you back to him, gripping you by the waist to keep you in place. 

"Tell me," he said gently, but with a hint of sternness. 

Hesitating, you looked at everything but him as you mumbled, "I think I liked it."

"Baby, you gots to speak up. What did you say?" the concern etched on his face made you feel silly.

"I think I liked it... When you hit me with the belt just now," you said a bit louder, blushing even more heavily than before. 

"Really?" he smiled at me even more confused. "That's all?" 

"What do you mean?" you question. 

"Come here," he said as he brought you over to the couch and patted his leg. Sitting down in his lap, he flipped you over so you faced butt up. 

"D-Dan, what are you doing?" you ask as you felt him rubbing your butt through your short shorts, slappinig it every now and then. "Just let me make you happy, okay babygirl?" he said in  that husky voice that he always used to whisper the most obscene things in your ears during your most intimate times.

"Ok," you reply. You trusted Dan, he wouldn't want to make you upset. Instantly, you felt his large hand squeezing and smacking your bum. "Ah-ahh," your moans were flowing from your mouth like water down a waterfall until your butt was red and sensitive.  By this time, you thought it was all over, but you thought wrong. 

"Pick a number 1 through 10," Dan's deep voice sounded above you. 

"I'm sorry?" you say as you try to slow you breathing so you can better hear him. 

"I said, pick a number 1 through 10," he repeated more firmly.  

"What a good girl you are (y/n)," he purred to you. He stroked up and down your back, making you momentarily forget about the random number game from seconds ago. Suddenly, there was a loud slap and you felt the familiar sharp sting across your broad bottom from a now familiar piece of leather. But this time, it hurt more. Not only were you unprepared for it, but you were still sensitive from Dan's rough touch. Squealing, you bit your lip. 

"Count them," he said calmly. 

"O-one," you stuttered. Another slap of the belt had you squealing even louder as you said "two".  

Slaps 3, 4, and 5 all blended together in a pure form of ecstasy. Each one having more force than the last. 

"Okay, these are going to hurt a little more than the last ones, okay? Nod if that's okay with you," he said as he made sure I was okay. I really do love and trust him, and I'm over half way through, how hard can it be? 

"Set yourself over  the side of the couch," he said as he helped you stand up and drape your short torso over the couch so your bottom was perfectly exposed. Pulling down your shorts and underwear, your hot flesh got the chance to breathe before being lit up again. 

"Ready?" he said as he stood adjacent to you, belt in hand. 

"Yes," you say confidently. 

A/N! 

Hey loves! I realized I'm as shitty at keeping a full length story going as Donald Trump is at showing common decency to women! 

If you like it, give me a star and I may just write a part two or even a three depending on how much my lovelies (that's you) like it! 

Ta ta for now!