Strawberry Frost (The Weeknd)- Fluff

*** This one has some kissing/light touching because he seems the type to be very touchy, but not always in a "HEY HEY LETTUCE COMMENCE THE INTERCOURSE IN THIS VERY MOMENT" manner if you get me *** 

The thick screen of smoke obscured all objects beyond arms length as you exhaled a lung full of when tasted like vaporized lemonade. Each time you did this, you felt yourself getting pulled further away from your body, a state of relaxation and peace settled in the atmosphere. 

Feeling a new found confidence, I stared at the man opposite me as I walked the short distance between us, straddling in his lap. 

"I assume you like it," he says raising one of his eyebrows. 

"Love it," you smile. 

"Ready to try another?" he smiles back. 

"Mhm," you reply. 

Removing the blunt you were currently smoking from your hand, he handed you the one he had between his lips. 

"This one is my favourite, see if you can guess what it is," 

Parting my own lips, I allowed him to hold the lit bud in place while I took a slow drag.

It instantly relaxed you, and you smiled as your recognized the familiar fruity taste. 

"Mmm, strawberry frost?" 

"Right again," he laughed. 

"No wonder you're a horndog," you giggle to yourself. 

"You say it like you don't love it," he says, gently gripping your perfectly perky bum. 

"That I do," you reply, leaning up to lazily kiss his full lips.

A/N 

This is actually one of my fave strains, and mango kush too. But for the nature of what's suggested I went with strawberry frost because it often leaves people feeling aroused and giggly. 

Anyhow, hope y'all liked this because this is ten out of ten a great way to spend the day lmao. Bye y'all, PEACE!