Part 2:Religion N

Dear  Terror

as promised, I'll  explain our religion, which revolves around sheep and reincarnation.

Ok.

essentially, there are 2 types of sheep.

well, 3 if you include  the Special Breed(SB), but we don't talk them.

there are white sheep, and black sheep.

the Sheep are all sacrificed, but which sheep, and how they are sacrificed, at what matter.

The White Sheep are holy, and are sacred. These Sheep have the cleanest fur, and are ment to be bloody.

The preferred killing is to slit the throat, with one quick movement. The hot, red blood mixes in with the beautiful white fur, and creates a splatter effect. the Skulls are kept and used(I'll explain that later) while the tie-die body stays, creating a red canvas for the next slaughter.

The black sheep are hated, and are considered filthy. The fur of these sheep are knotted and twisted, and contain the ashes from their ancestors.

The way to kill these little fuckers are with fire. Their fur is black, and so it resembles ashes. Therefore, they are ment to be burned. They are usually gathered in a large number, and are sacrificed during a festival. We burn them alive, so we can hear them scream.The ashes combine with each other, and  create soot, which is then reincarnated into the next black sheep.

of course, those are just the main ways to kill sheep. there are other methods, such as gassing, dissecting, vaporation, shot, grinding, sautéed, smashed, hung, and many other ways. Whenever a sin is committed in any and all other religions, a black sheep is born. if the same person does the same sin, the same sheep comes back. if 2 different commit the same sin at the same time, the 2 black sheep will be conjoined twins, since its the same sin. However, the sin is forgiving and taken away, after the black sheep dies.

However, if you do good deeds, a white sheep is born, and you are given "brownie points". At the time of your death, you are reincarnated as either a white sheep, or a black sheep(or the SB which we don't talk about) depending if you have created more black sheep or more white sheep.

We aren't allowed to talk about the SB to anyone who isn't in the religion. I can tell you, they are referred to as Mexican sheep. no, its not being racists, because there is no such thing as race

If you are born as a white sheep, you can get reincarnated into a human again, and repeat infinitely, as long as your always a whit sheep. however, if your a black sheep, you never come back.

getting reincarnated as a white sheep 10 times, results in an upgrade, known as a "snow white sheep" , or "Snow Sheep" for short(SS). however, legend has it that if you get reincarnated 100 times, you become a "Golden Sheep"(GS). however, no one has reached that high up in the hierarchy yet. The closest was our last SS, who was reincarnated 83 times. but then, he was tempted and became a black sheep.

we are trained to hate black sheep. they are evil spirits, living inside vessels. Their little fucking bitches. We hate them, and they are bad. they are everything bad that has ever happened to you. Remember when you were a kid and somebody punched you? its a black sheep named Bob. remember when that guy stole your money? that was a black sheep named Stewart.

They are pure evil, and are slaves to hamase. he is like our version of Satan. He controls sheep, and works them until they either die of labor, or we burn them. the live a pointless life. but never touch them. if touched, you are decided then and there to be a black sheep.

I personally have not yet died as a human, so I'm not sure being a sheep feels like. I have personally killed 4 white sheep, but no black sheep. I am 15 right now. Personally, slitting the throats of Sheep is pretty fun. Its silent, quick, and gets bloody. After the throat is slit off, we take the skull and reuse it. either we feed it to the baby white sheep, or we use them as trophies to show our passion for sheep. the body stays as a place holder, so we can kill more in the same spot. annually, we clean them up by feeding them to the black sheep. this way we can purify the ashes, so the sin doesn't leak out.

That basically the religion. Killing sheep to get rid of sin. once all sin is gone, there will be no use for us anymore. but that won't happen. Cultural practice in one religion could be a sin in another. that means there is no balance, so we will work forever. I have to go now. Here's a picture of me so you don't forget me Terror.

 Here's a picture of me so you don't forget me Terror

Peace.