the unexpected love story

Lenny and maree have been together for 2 years now , they are both 20 years old  

lenny is in a famous dance group called justice crew  

Maree is a famous singer and song writter , lenny and maree are the hottest and cutest couple out 

maree is stunningly beautiful on the inside and out , guys throw them selves at her but the only person she loves is lenny  

lenny has girls throwing them selves at lenny but yet again he only sees maree.

Marees POV

"Hey babe" Lenny said as he walked through the door.

"Hey sweetie, how was rehearsals?" I asked as

"Yeah it was great" He said as he pulled me up into his arms "But i missed you to much"

I could feel the sudden hotness rush to my cheeks.

Lenny leaned in and crushed his lips perfectly on mine.

"Wow iam guessing by that kiss you really did miss me" i giggled then kissed his cheek.

"I ordered Chinese food so it should be here soon" Len said as he put his gym bag down. 

I walked into the kitchen and Lenny ran upstairs to have a shower.

i pulled out 2 knifes and 2 forks  

i whirled around and i grabbed 2 plate and 2 cups 

i placed them on the coffee table in the lounge room

i heard the door, i made a mad dash and paid the man while bringing the Chinese food to the coffee table.

i put on a comedy movie then sat down and waited for Lenny.

About five minutes later Lenny came running down the stairs , he flopped on the couch next to me and kissed my lips. 

His freshness from his shower drifted up my nose causing me to breathe in more of his fresh scent.

He had this excited glow about him, even his personality was more bubbly than usual. 

He opened the food and we dished our food out..

"So how was work baby?" He asked me as he scooped up some fried rice int his mouth.

"Yeah it was okay" i mumbled as i looked down at my plate.

"Aww baby what happened?" Len asked.

"Ohh"i sighed "Its just that my manager wants me to come up with three more songs before the end of next week" i said in a flat and tired tone. 

"You can do it babe, you have done it before"Len said as he rubbed my back and kisse dmy cheek.

i smiled and continued eating my food.

We finished eating, Lenny handed me a fortune cookie  

"Ready"He asked as he looked at my hands that were gripping a hold of the fortune cookie

"1....2....3"We both chanted.

We cracked our cookies. 

(it was a tradition we counted and we would open them at the same time)

i looked down into my lap to search through the cookie crumbles to find a beautiful shiny diamond ring.

Mu heart starting beating so loud i was afraid the nest door neighbours could hear.

i looked at Lenny as a little smile was crept up his face. 

"Lenny ...-" i started to speak but i was interrupted .