Profound Love

"But i want you with me tonight" John whispered in my ear. He kissed the side of my neck over and over again making me shutter and cave into his immense boy charm. His alluring natural sweet scent made me want to kiss him all over.

I let out a little moan once he reached my sweet spot. He knows exactly where it is but he loves to tease me.

I snapped my eyes opened when i realised Len was still in the room. "John" i whispered his name. I didn't want to look behind me to see if Len was still there so i just kept my eyes on the suitcase that was laying on the bed before me. John moaned in response.

"Stop" I whispered through a little moan that was fighting to break loose. John continued kissing my neck.

"Okay, well this is all i need" I said loudly making sure Len could hear. I moved out of John's arms making his face fall into a frown. I cupped his face before i melted my lips with his.

"I love you" I whispered as i walked away from him. "I love you too" He chuckled back.  I grabbed Lenny's hand then led him out the door.

He was so tense and aggravated it made me feel a little nervous and uncomfortable.

"What was that all about?" Len asked through grit teeth. I smiled a little at the euphoric moment. John makes me so happy, he knows exactly how to mend the wrong.

"Maree" Len stood at a halt not moving, he just stared at me with dark eyes. I soon realised that he had asked me a question, i had no idea he had.

"Sorry, what was the question?" i chuckled.

"Don't worry" He hissed walking directly to his room. I trailed in behind him wondering what the question was.

"So, what do you want to do?" I asked trying to avoid the anger Len probably has for me right now. I must admit, from his point of view that whole thing between John and i a minute ago would be extremely weird for Len but from my point of view it is totally normal and devoting.

My eyes landed on Lenny as he continued his dark stare at me.

"What?" I asked getting a little annoyed.

"Don't you think this is getting really weird Maree?" Len muttered. I stared at him for a good ten seconds before i decided to speak.

"What is getting weird?" I asked.

"The whole thing with You and John, it's really weird Maree" He said sounding almost sympathetic.

"It's weird for you but not for me" I said truthfully. Len took two steps towards me making sure he was in reaching distance.

"Yeah it is weird for me! I'm not use to this!" Len yelled. He wasn't looking that angry but i could tell he would be getting aggravated soon if i didn't stop acting dumb. "I'm not use to him holding you the way i use to, i'm not use to him kissing you the way i did and the way he looks at you with those luminous love filled eyes" Len whispered in a husky mellowed tone. He reached out one hand towards my waist, slowly he pulled himself to me not giving up the spell binding eye contact that distracted me from other movement.

"The way he-" Len stopped. He ran the side of his index finger down my smooth soft cheek making me melt under his alluring lascivious charm. "The way he says i love you, how i use to say it to you every morning when we would wake up together, every night before we went to sleep and all hours in between" He whispered to me with out me even knowing he was so close to my face. "The way i wish i could say to you right now with out worrying about anything else" I could feel his warm breath on my lips, they were so tantalising.

"Say it" I whispered softly keeping my eyes on his. I could still feel him leaning in closer and closer to my lips.

"I love you" The forgotten profound love for Lenny boiled up in my heart creating all my crazy feelings for him to explode into the overwhelming chemical reaction called pure love as he softly planted his moist red plump lips on mine. I could feel his heart beating my name over and over again with every lip movement we made.

I ran my hand up his back to his neck where i pulled him down harder on me so i could feel the immense pressure of his love. We kissed more passionatly now not planning on ever breaking apart from the magical heavenly, balmy, burly elated powerful kiss.

 *To be continued*

Please comment, vote! It doesn't take that long to do peoples...

Thank you for reading, i will be updating again soon(: Xx