And So It Continues

HOLY SH*T GUYS THIS IS CRAZY! 5K VIEWS! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME! I am sorry I haven't updated in a long time readers. I hope I don't lose any of my lovley readers for not updating in a long time. You guys are all amazing. I mean it. Enjoy the chapter you guys! You deserve it!

Juvia woke up on the cold floor. She had remember what had happened last night with her and Sting. She had her underwear back on. "Sting must have put it on for me again," She thought and got up slowly. Sting was not in the basement so she decided to check what was upstairs. She cracks open the door to the next floor a little and peeks throught the tight gap. She sees Sting talking with a man with short black hair and his name apparently being Rogue. Sting saw my face through the crack and signaled me to go back to the basement. I closed the door quietly and put my ear on it to listen to their conversation. 

"So. That Juvia girl from Fairy Tail did you get her yet?" Rogue asks.

"No, not yet," Sting lies.

"Well you have to hurry up and get her already. We're running out of time. Sabertooth needs Fairy Tail out of business. Anyway I will be taking my leave. Bye, Sting." He said as he leaves.

"Thank god he's gone," Sting thought. Juvia listened to the whole thing and was worrying a lot. She opened the door.

"Are you guys still going to do this to Fairy Tail?" Juvia asked, her voice soft. Sting sighed.

"Apparently my thoughts do not matter. They still want to continue this. But since I already told you I was going to stop. I'll send you home," He says.

"O-Okay then. Thank you. Sting." She thanks. Sting nods.

"I'll drop you off at the school and you can walk home,"

"Alright then," She replies. They both walk outside and hop into Stings car. When they got to the school they parted ways and said goodbye to each other. Juvia sighed. How was she supposed to tell Mavis about all the crazy crap that happened? She couldn't just tell her that they made love and he decided to let her go. That would be stupid! She would be embarrassed and ashamed. Juvia groaned. She was going to have to lie. She felt bad, but she didn't want to lose a friend. Instead of going home she went to Mavis's house. She knocked on the door. When it opened she was met with an unfamiliar face. It was a man with short black hair.

"U-Um is Mavis in there?" Juvia stutters. He shakes his head.

"She's in the hospital," Juvia's eyes widened.

"What happened?!"

"Lucy and Gray. I think you know them. They happened," He says

"J-Juvia has so many questions. How did they hurt her? What hospital is she at? Who are you?"

" They ganged up on her and beat her up, they blamed her for getting them hurt. The hospital she is at is the closest one to Fairy Tail. And lastly my name is Zeref, I'm her childhood friend,"

"When did she go to the hospital?"

"Just a couple hours ago," Juvia growled.

"Thank you for the information. Juvia will leave now." She says as she goes back to her house and takes her own car to the hospital. 

Juvia's POV 

When I get to the hospital they let me visit her. They tell me that she had broke her arm and she would not be able to leave until it was healed. Her injuries were very bad but not life threatening. When I got to her hospital room I opened the door slowly. I stood quietly at the entrance of the room. I didn't know how far Sabertooth would go... But if they went any further... I'd go crazy... This isn't a game anymore. It's war.