Black Walls

Karlis Mind*

        I just want to talk and tell all these people I'm OK, but my mouth wont open, no sound will come out. I cant even open my eyes. Its all rather annoying to be completely honest. I don't hurt, and I feel fine i just cant wake up, I dont have the strength to wake up. My eyes feel like 1000 lbs and my mouth feels like its sewn shut. I can hear everything going on around me and everything that every ones saying, though I don't really recognize the voices. My mom has sang to me everyday, and she also brought my iPod so i can listen to my iTunes, I believe she has it on my one direction playlist because I've been hearing a lot of their songs, and also their covers. They have the voices of angels. I'm surprised that didn't pull me out of this darkness. They always pulled me out of my darkest places. They saved my like a number of times actually. No one know that I self mutilate. Maybe that's why I'm stuck here, staring at these black wall, this utter and complete darkness. Left here listening to the person holding my left hand crying, feel the person on my right kissing on my right hand, feel someone rubbing my feet and calves telling me its going to be okay, and someone (probably my mom or Nae) playing with my hair. All i want to do is open my eyes. Someone new just came in and said that I have reached the four week limit for life support, and that i will be taken off tonight. If I keep breathing I will survive; if I don't, then there is nothing more for me that they can do. With that I start to get weaker, its getting harder and harder to breath, the darkness is getting darker which i don't see how that is possible. i begin to grow more and more light headed. I cant feel everyone touching me, at first there cries got louder and now they just sound distant and muffled. Then I hear it, its an annoying tone. one steady never changing tone. Someone yells no. Then I feel electricity flow threw my veins, I feel strong enough to jump around. but as soon as its there its gone again. and i feel weaker than before. Then there's another spark, this time energy and strength last longer, but not long enough. One last shock and the tone changed, it was still annoying but it wasn't a constant tone, there were two. It was like a beating. That's what it was. It was beating. My heart was beating. I am going to live!