Broken Heart Medicine

She saw him, she saw them.

They have the most happiest face she ever knew. Holding hands and laughing together. Crossing the scissor's blades to her. They didn't know how her feeling was-broken into pieces. She cried the night and fell asleep, hoped that at least she wouldn't dreamt of him and her.

The truth she didn't want to know but she couldn't deny it either. She loved him too much, to the point she wanted to have him all by herself; an egoistic part of her. She didn't want to know because it would lead her to a deep well of hatred.

"I want to go back to my past self," was the only thing she wished for. She didn't want all these feeling. At first, long before all of these confusion happened, she was just a girl who wanted to live a happy life.

Ask for a help, then someone would offers you a hand.

A tall boy came over her side. He asked whether she was okay. He saw through the girl and helped her to stand up with pride.

Soon enough, she has had the ability to pass by his shades. The boy that almost brought her into a well of hatred.

Just like a doctor, the boy cured  the hatred inside the girl's heart. He brought back cheerfulness into her soul. He told her a funny stories until she got sick of it. He stayed by her side and never leave.

So actually, it doesn't need much to fix a broken heart. You just need a new love. Guess what? She's cured now. "Congratulation."