Story of First Love

Again, she looked at the same direction. Towards the blinding sunshine?

No.

Her eyes was directed to him, someone whose charm is overpowering the sun. A naughty, sluggish trouble-maker.

Everyone who knew this wretched truth was wondering. How could such a nerdy, educated one like her fell for him, an attention whore.

However, love is unpredictable.

Even she didn't know the way her hearts did it's election back then. Only one thing she know, she had fell hard; head over heels for him. Furthermore in addition of the fact, he was her first love. Her one-in-a-million.

She has tried every method to approach him. Learned the sports he liked. Played the games he played. Figured out his habits.

She has tried her best to love him. But things didn't turn out as she wanted back then.

He never turned his back and took a glance at her effort which has went up in smoke. Or it might be that he never knew. Because his hand was trying to reach other's hand. While she was aching all the time. Whether it's physically or mentally.

She have had enough of this nonsense.

A while after, she finally attained enlightenment. How it was such a waste of time to have a shot on someone who didn't even bother to behold of her. She decided to move on.

Just then, the boy turned around and saw her walked away. The time he
held her back from leaving, it was too late.

She is no longer craving for him. "Goodbye," the girl said.